Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some new additions to the humi

In today

Keep all comments positive or start your own threads

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you try the Exquisitos yet Ryan?

I always overlook the Troyas and the Quinteros...I've had some old versions from the SOCAL guys, and man do they turn out good.

I did try the Cohiba and liked it very much, ordered a box to mess around with. Price point aint bad and the cigar had the typical Cohiba flavors so it was worth it to me. More expensive than a cheap & cheerful but not as pricey as Cohiba CE.

Bart

I did try the Cohiba and liked it very much, ordered a box to mess around with. Price point aint bad and the cigar had the typical Cohiba flavors so it was worth it to me. More expensive than a cheap & cheerful but not as pricey as Cohiba CE.

Bart™

Yea, I like them, hopefully the new one vintage grow into itself well like the older variety. I had to pick up some of those Cohiba Pannies at the promo price!

WOW, WOW!!! My computer is running hot trying to load all the pics!!!, Thanks for all the pics.

Thanks for the reply.

I have no doubt in Rob's picks and the PSP/HQ/PE program. I much rather have a vendor who hand picks and inspects prior to shipping than one who simply grabs the next box.

I was mostly curious to make a link between the way a cigar looks and the way it smokes. I guess there are always exceptions.

Remember rob doesn't pick on just looks, aroma and construction (imo) are more important, looks are usually a by-product of having above average of those initial two factors, but not always, eg you could find a biz with great construction and aroma but is an ugly duckling

I was gonna follow through on that Dip 4 lead you gave me, Kevin.

Alas, sold out.... sad.pngtantrum.gif

I snoozed. I losed.

Im not sure if the ones I saw were the same " lead " but I hummed and hawed too long as well was going to order today and noticed they were sold out angry.png

Very nice Bart!!! I'm having a Santos custom right now, just like the far right of second pic. Wonderful med/full with lots of barnyard/earthy tones with a slightly sweet floral retro, leaving a slight minty taste on the palate and lips. Mine are very young yet and I'll have to pick up more to rest for awhile.