FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Tried to light up a JL No. 2, but that didn't work unfortunately. Absolutely the worst stick I have ever tried to light. After I cut it the draw was non-existent. I couldn't get any air to come through it all. Tried the refrigerator trick.. No improvement whatsoever.

I went ahead and tried to light it, but I couldn't get any smoke at all. I ended up cutting it in half just to see if I could open it up... Nothing. I have had plugged cigars before, but that one really took the prize for me.

Switched to a Vegas Robaina and it was great.

• Replies 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Siglo I for me, what a fantastic little smoke, usually don't smoke my cigars down to the nub but couldn't put this one down. The wrapper is not that dark, for some reason my iPhone loves making pictures 10X darker than they actually are. Total smoke time was an hour, and it had all the classic flavors you would expect from a Cohiba. Had some burn issues but I attributed that to the wind, and it didn't detract from the experience. Will definitely be picking up more of these in the future, i really like this small vitola.

ppWmXdG.jpg

TxzXGTZ.jpg

• Like 1

CF PGR Blend Custom Roll Corona

Pretty good. Is the Partagas pepper there? yes. It tastes like a Cuban LE Partagas. 90-91 points. I just hope my real PGR perform better.

Diplo #3 OEB JUN06

2014-07-25112521_zpsd1bee1d3.jpg

Quite nice, shame they're cut like almost the entire line......wonder when the #2 goes away?

• Like 3