• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

post-6194-0-99453000-1406826903_thumb.jp

Some great cigars recently

11' HU Mag 46

98' Bolivar CE

Boli Libertador Lcdh

Benson Hedges vintage Clear Havana (made from 100% Vuelta abajo tobacco)

Other notable smoke this week...'08 Sp Belicoso, '12 Quintero Favorito, ,01 Vegeuros No 2 and Monte petit edmundo no date. & an AMAZING Johnny O Canonazo (will do a review on next one!!)

• Like 4

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Some great cigars recently

11' HU Mag 46

98' Bolivar CE

Boli Libertador Lcdh

Benson Hedges vintage Clear Havana (made from 100% Vuelta abajo tobacco)

Other notable smoke this week...'08 Sp Belicoso, '12 Quintero Favorito, ,01 Vegeuros No 2 and Monte petit edmundo no date. & an AMAZING Johnny O Canonazo (will do a review on next one!!)

Hey man - you can't go throwing in that wild/rare clear Havana at the end and torture us! How was it?

Hey man - you can't go throwing in that wild/rare clear Havana at the end and torture us! How was it?

Probably one of the best oldies I've had in a long time... Glad I scored a sealed box and definitely worth it. It's crazy the tobacco inside looks beautiful, flawless construction. Funny when I lit it up my buddy said it was the best cigar he ever smelled and couldn't believe it was over 50 yrs old... B&H produced some gems in their prime, just like those cool old humidors like dunhill. Took a big chance when purchasing it as you never know what to expect with clear Havana boxes from estate sales but turned out to be a success.

• Like 4

Had A Trinadad Colonial this morning,and headed to town tonight with A 2005 God of Fire Dbl. robusto,tubo. One non Cuban the hype lives up to Dark Chocolat Black cigar,full bodied and very full flavoured,not recomended for anyone who dos'nt like the nicotene rush!!!!I think it is the best cigar Fuente put out! Very hard to find,A year ago I bought 4 for $100! That was A good deal!

This weekend I be look'n for A camera that can swim! Ha HA

• Like 2

Hopelessly plugged ERDM Elegantes BD 2001 the mortal remains of which are visible in the ashtray. Then a stellar Punch^3 A/T BD2013.

post-7384-14069182300253.jpg

• Like 2