FOH'ers Daily Smoke

I'm a big fan of the 100 year blend. Have a box of the preferidos that I really love. What'd you think of it?

I love these as a change of pace smoke. Heck I was talked into purchasing these back in 2003. I'm certainty glad I Didn't smoke threw them fast.

Sent from my Nexus 4

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

^if anyone has a couple they'd like to sell me at a reasonable price please pm me, still have yet to try these

ur msg full

2005 Padron 1926 #6 Robusto.

Horrible. It tasted like ash and minerals the whole way through. These cigars do not age well. I have a Padron Millenium that is now about 14 years old. I know it is getting worse with each passing day, but I can't bring myself to smoke it because I know it will suck. This is why I've bought a handful of NCs this year and 40 boxes of CCs. My only regret is that I bought the NCs at all. I don't want to be one of those guys who dismisses NCs out of hand, but each time I smoke one all I can think about is how I would rather be at the dentist. That is no way to smoke cigars!

Well, tried my first Monte DubEd, and while it started nice, and looked pretty, it really went to **** fast.

post-13208-13856137498052.jpg

More than half of it met the highway at 110kph.

So, I had to light something really nice to help forget about it.

post-13208-13856138153185.jpg

Had my first Double Edmundo and I had to stop smoking it after 10 minutes. It was horrible. They defiantly screwed up the blend.