• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

22 hours ago, LLC said:

In Manhattan for some meetings. Normal routine one night is to go to the original Smith & Wollensky’s. Did not disappoint. Cracked a new box of MEL NOV 15 RACA and enjoyed it after dinner. Long walk back to the hotel to work off some of the steak.

Looks like a great evening! How were those RACAs? I have a box that isn't cracked yet from RAE JUL 15. Going to take some camping in October. Looking forward to it 😊 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BossHogg said:

Looks like a great evening! How were those RACAs? I have a box that isn't cracked yet from RAE JUL 15. Going to take some camping in October. Looking forward to it 😊 

I’ve gone through quite a few boxes and generally I have really enjoyed them. This was the first from this box and I’d say it was very good but not great. Part of that may be based on my past experiences I was expecting a lot from it. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Cigars from the last few days. Rio seco and medio siglo from 2016 were outstanding.

I want to go to there. Looks beautiful. And the cigars look alright as well!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hrs1 said:

Sparked up a Punch DC for a special C&C time in remembrance of my Grandma who just passed away.  She must have put in a good word with the Cuban Cigar Gods .... Cigar of the year so far for me.

Always take the opportunities to tell the people you love that you love them 🥂 

Sorry to hear of your loss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/28/2023 at 2:55 AM, hrs1 said:

Sparked up a Punch DC for a special C&C time in remembrance of my Grandma who just passed away.  She must have put in a good word with the Cuban Cigar Gods .... Cigar of the year so far for me.

Always take the opportunities to tell the people you love that you love them 🥂 

Condolences on the passing of your Grandma.

22 hours ago, Puros Y Vino said:

My 96YO uncle was laid down to rest earlier today.  He was a thin, peppy man to the end.  This cigar is fitting. 

Condolences on the passing of your uncle. What a long life he had. Can only imagine all the things he experienced. Be well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1