• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, ChangBang said:

Finally getting a break from partying with a sir Winston on my balcony in hvar, croatia

You poor thing 🤤

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/10/2023 at 4:48 PM, ChangBang said:

Finally getting a break from partying with a sir Winston on my balcony in hvar, croatia

We just got back on Sunday.  You're going to love it!

Safe travels.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2023 at 11:59 PM, MagicalBikeRide said:

2011 MC No1. Don’t have box code. Some life left in her yet.

I absolutely love these, glad to hear it's still on point and hasn't faded away.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

Last night a guy gave me some of these while I was fishing.  Surprisingly decent smoke. I'd never tried the brand before.

If you've never tried Joya, the Numero Uno is pretty good.  The 6 5/8 x 44 middle size is better than the small one in my experience.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Both of e2 and siglo 2 were disappointing 

Angel share was good

What a selection!  I can almost feel the disappointment (though I've never had those three in one day!) 

In case it's helpful (and it's all about personal preferences) --  my experiences with each of those three cigars is that age can make a great deal of difference, adding complexity, nuance and intensity in all the right places.  Even for the Fuente, which I'd wager had the best construction of the three, ...even a couple of years makes a whopping difference to my enjoyment.  

I now try (emphasis on try) to hold most Cohiba and Partagás for 8-10 years (sadly).  Again, to each his or her own, but I've really enjoyed the aged ones, and often don't see a flicker of the same "wow" factor in the young 'uns.

Hope that's helpful, and pls pardon if you'd already waited.  As learned here (by me at least) time doesn't fix everything, ...but just maybe :)

All the best, 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 7:59 PM, Ford2112 said:

Morning 898 like a savage. Perfect flavor and construction. 98 points.

When you aggressively want to start your day off like a badass--the Party 898 morning. Well done, @Ford2112

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Glass Half Full said:

What a selection!  I can almost feel the disappointment (though I've never had those three in one day!) 

In case it's helpful (and it's all about personal preferences) --  my experiences with each of those three cigars is that age can make a great deal of difference, adding complexity, nuance and intensity in all the right places.  Even for the Fuente, which I'd wager had the best construction of the three, ...even a couple of years makes a whopping difference to my enjoyment.  

I now try (emphasis on try) to hold most Cohiba and Partagás for 8-10 years (sadly).  Again, to each his or her own, but I've really enjoyed the aged ones, and often don't see a flicker of the same "wow" factor in the young 'uns.

Hope that's helpful, and pls pardon if you'd already waited.  As learned here (by me at least) time doesn't fix everything, ...but just maybe :)

All the best, 

Thanks for the tip, I’ve been lucky and built a decent collection of Cohibas that I don’t intend to smoke ( at least regularly ) until year 5 

for Partagas it was from 2020 June Sou box which is really good but that’s just unfortunately a bad stick ! The rest are ready ( they may get better but I don’t have the patience ) 

for the record I’ve smoked them in 2 days I don’t have the palate to smoke 3 cigars a day unfortunately 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BoliDan said:

CoSho on my walk to work. My work charges $50 a month to park and the surrounding neighborhood is 1 hour parking, so I walk a mile in defiance (that will show em!)

I'm sure your employer and the neighborhood are feeling the pressure to change their policies based on your defiance walk 🙄

How's the noggin?  Did your eye(s) clear up.  Hope you're feeling 100% after the shit you went through.  Cheers Brother!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I'm sure your employer and the neighborhood are feeling the pressure to change their policies based on your defiance walk 🙄

How's the noggin?  Did your eye(s) clear up.  Hope you're feeling 100% after the shit you went through.  Cheers Brother!

Better. Thanks. Still have a slight lump of scar tissue under the scar. I can feel the scar whenever move my forehead and there are sharp pains that are fleeting every now and then. Kind of like someone poking me with a needle, but not hard enough to penetrate, so not too bad!

B)

• Like 1