• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Siglo VI

DA4E4F76-ACF0-4ECD-B866-B7E089C636E8.thumb.jpeg.efb5bc874d1ef65f472af0dc2a285600.jpeg

Topes

6447BCCF-9E3C-46CA-BC31-A401D91D3D97.thumb.jpeg.6a4bf06a83f278550e747d85442898c3.jpeg

4141A46C-255A-4FC6-B909-80EC283C80E7.thumb.jpeg.4e1ae16ca76d7a625c932cf8ae4e3c48.jpeg

What do you think of the Cabanas?  The couple I've smoked thus far have showed a lot of promise.  I remember cedar and almost black cherry notes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

What do you think of the Cabanas?  The couple I've smoked thus far have showed a lot of promise.  I remember cedar and almost black cherry notes. 

I agree.  A lot of promise.  I have another box that I have put away for at least 2 or 3 years.  These taste young (because they are), but still smokeable.  I taste a lot of cedar. I cant say I tasted black cherry, but I will look out for it in the next one I smoke.  They show a lot of potential.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I agree.  A lot of promise.  I have another box that I have put away for at least 2 or 3 years.  These taste young (because they are), but still smokeable.  I taste a lot of cedar. I cant say I tasted black cherry, but I will look out for it in the next one I smoke.  They show a lot of potential.

Yes, I did the same with the other box I have.  Smoked two and gave one away I believe but don't think I'll revisit for at least another 6-9 months.  Far more enjoyable ROTT than the Punch Isla's. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VKUTT said:

That's actually the Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Bon Chasseur, and it's my favorite Tatuaje. ?

Just looked those up, look very nice (and almost identical band) but definitely a diffferent cigar. I’ll grab a pic of the box when I visit the humidor.