• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Guest Nekhyludov

EMA JUN 07 SCdlH Mercaderes. Good enough to make me sore-assed that they're discontinued.

IMG_20180506_210324.thumb.jpg.cd8e1e6a6b9f1bc6a9444343b349f860.jpg

4 hours ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

@cfc1016 This is the second or third I’ve smoked and I like them. I really like CG’s and that was my main motivation for buying them.

It is quite a nice format. Also I do so terribly love a partagas. Maybe I’ll snag a few some day. One more cigar on the list to buy, lol

11 hours ago, Aardwolf said:

Depute or Prince?

Du Deputé for sure (Best current HdM if you ask me). The du Prince never really did it for me, always been the least loved of the line. Can't really say as to why actually, as they should bascially sport the same / a similar blend, and the format is nice. But tastewise a dry woodiness is coming too much to the fore for me in the Prince (am aware, others love that). I am smoking them on occasion, but not sheding any tears over them. Truly missing du Gourmet and du Roi.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Akela3rd said:

Roger's Profanisaurus

I wanted to a FOH thread specifically on Roger's Profanisaurus, but figured someone would be offended. 

I particularly enjoy the use of "mud button".  I hope the Viz Guys get knighted one day

• Like 2

I wanted to a FOH thread specifically on Roger's Profanisaurus, but figured someone would be offended. 
I particularly enjoy the use of "mud button".  I hope the Viz Guys get knighted one day
I thought about starting a thread with a few choice ones, but I like it here and don't want to be put in Ken's naughty corner.