• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

A beautiful Ramon Allones Superiores -12, humid dark evning in North Carolina.

4e485563db7e5fdc0a9dce7caecb54dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, StingMeadery said:

OMG this Monty A has just hit its sweet spot...almost the G spot lol

b30f9ac10608f1c8aca041a2fb523469.jpg

It must be good. You haven't even touched your Old-fashioned cocktail!

c9b00a442fb94421d5f075b01f83310b.jpg

'14 La Fuerza. Got the box just over a week ago and I had to try one. Beautiful smoke. Very similar to the El Principe for me just slightly milder (not quite as intense) and a little less sweetness. Although I'm only half way through and the intensity is building slowly.

• Like 3

Excellent. Was wondering if you'd be enjoying something good for the game... cheers mate.

Great game. Going to be a cracker finish. A great cigar just tops it off. Looks like you picked something nice for the game too. Enjoy!

My first Behike today, a 52.  This one comes from a box of BTO JUN 13 bought from another vendor in the dark days before I found FOH. :)

Construction was excellent, wrapper seemed nice, burn was top notch... but I was not at all impressed.  Body was over medium, but flavors (in the Cohiba profile, with the addition of some cream) were hit and miss.  Mostly miss, with flavors seeming incomplete and veiled -- almost diluted.  (That cream seemed merely milky, for example.)  I kept drawing more smoke, and more often, to pull out more flavors, which is never a good sign.  I won't smoke the next one for another year, earliest.

L1000827.jpg

• Like 3

RA LE2013 Paises Bajos. Was able to get a fiver a while back and this was my fourth one. I do not like the size but each and everyone of these has been awesome. One of the best small cigars, consistently I've had. Would love to get my hands on a box but don't think that is likely.

f70c4f1e15dbef9271f9c3f0dbe41d1f.jpg

• Like 4

RA LE2013 Paises Bajos. Was able to get a fiver a while back and this was my fourth one. I do not like the size but each and everyone of these has been awesome. One of the best small cigars, consistently I've had. Would love to get my hands on a box but don't think that is likely.

f70c4f1e15dbef9271f9c3f0dbe41d1f.jpg

I picked one up last year in Belgium. Cant wait to try it now!