• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Same box code here Bill. Really impressed with the last one i smoked. Enjoy!

Doesn't look like I'll be back in Nashville to smoke for a couple of more months but if you'd like to come to BG we can burn a couple over drinks and catch a Hot Rods baseball game if you like. Bring the wife and we can send the girls shopping while we smoke then meet up for the game. Check your schedule for 6/11, 6/12, 6/25 & 6/26. Saturday and Sunday home games. Saturday games are 6:35 PM start times and Sunday's are 4:05 PM.

Cheers!

Getting into this RASCC, trying to enjoy some Hite (Korean beer), listening to Flogging Molly and trying to resist the urge to go out, and wondering if applying for an MBA was a smart decision... I'm afraid I will have little free time here shortly. I need another beer.

image_zpsu2giwd7y.jpeg

• Like 1

just smoked my 1st dip2 as a precursor to the box i scored on the 24:24 earlier today. loved/nubbed it and very happy I jumped on them even though I never smoked one prior to today.

2b68164078f81ac1ccd44a05f17e3413.jpg

following up with a tat chuck to continue smoking through my recently opened box of pudgys

47691d38b82b71c20dd5c6663f60d741.jpg

• Like 1

ROTT from my latest x:24 delivery.

I know how good these can be, but for right off the truck it ain't bad.

92152ce7f0503531576a1a1f69c16df6.jpg

• Like 1