What's Everyone Do For A Living

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob is thinking, "Am I that transparent?" :covermouth:

CEO of Global Positioning, procurement, industry and client relationships. Cashflow management, IT evaluation and investment. Product tasting and evaluation. Communciations. Ego masseur and psychologist.

If you believe that you will believe anything :covereyes:

I'm the Director of Planned Giving for a private university. That means I help alumni who want to make gifts to the university, do so in a manner that can benefit them as well as the univ. A simple definition might be charitable estate planning.

Sales for italian food company for confectionary industry.

You know wich is the King of Dessert?

I know we have people from all walks of life here but I was just curious as to what everyone does as their career. Or since I know a lot of people hate what they do for a living, what are some dream jobs you guys hope to one day have besides doing what Rob and Lisa do?

-Patrick

My wife and I own and operate an 11 room bed and breakfast in NW Arkansas. We just celebrated our 9th anniversary as small business owners. We absolutely love it and have never regretted a single day since our departure from the pain in the butt corporate world.

My wife and I own and operate an 11 room bed and breakfast in NW Arkansas. We just celebrated our 9th anniversary as small business owners. We absolutely love it and have never regretted a single day since our departure from the pain in the butt corporate world.

I hear that Mojo. Why work for the man when you can be the man right?

I'm in project management for what Aussies think is an evil multinational corporation, bent on world domination through groceries and petrol. :devil2:

No you don't. Fuzz, be honest.

You are a Drunk who have been left holding the keys to the liquour department (whether it is forecasting or purchasing)