What's Everyone Do For A Living

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it's time for an update.

I'm the North America manager of technical training for a Swedish company that makes eye trackers, devices that measure where people look.

Wilkey

By the "look" of your avatar I would have never guessed that... -LOL How's life my friend?

I spend my time annoying people on the internet. -:Piggy

Been in the adult film industry as a producer/director/actor since 2004. Wouldn't want to do anything else for the time being. Can't see myself doing it for twenty years though.

I have a semi serious question for you:

If you want to be a male actor do you need at least:

1) a churchill

2) a double corona

3) a gran corona

To smoke after each film :)

The oldest profession in the world is commonly believed to be prostitution...

Of course I knew all along what the oldest profession is reputed to be. However, I'm still inclined to think that lawyers and/or politicians were earlier on the scene because in the Garden of Eden the serpent spoke with a forked tongue (literally and figuratively), just as members of the legal fraternity and polies do! Look where that deceit led us...and it's still happening...

Of course I knew all along what the oldest profession is reputed to be. However, I'm still inclined to think that lawyers and/or politicians were earlier on the scene because in the Garden of Eden the serpent spoke with a forked tongue (literally and figuratively), just as members of the legal fraternity and polies do! Look where that deceit led us...and it's still happening...

Gotta disagree, the oldest profession in this sense is being God. :rolleyes: