Cuban Factory Codes (2003 – Current) PDF

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I promised this document a long time ago in another thread and I finally found the time to finish it. The various source material we found was very difficult to read. I will continue to iterate on err

Version 1.3 is here with several corrections and a notable addition! UME - a very prominent code in 2014/2015 - has finally made its first appearance. Took me awhile to figure out which provincial fac

I haven’t gotten any concrete information yet, but I’m anticipating new codes will be coming in very soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed after festival week. I’ll be in Havana in a few weeks

12 hours ago, Beet said:

and I've got an ETP MAY 17 it's a  box of RASCC. Doesn't seem to match anything on the PDF.

No, it's there. It is Partagas reaching into 2017 when it became MSU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Greenwillie said:

Looks like a ton of valuable information but how would a newbie start to learn about the farms?  Generally speaking are the superior farms at the top of this list and descending? Thanks for any help. 

Its very easy. There is Zero correlation between farms and factories. 

Check out this link for more info about how Tabacuba processes the leaves between the farmers drying barns and the rolling tables:

https://www.habanos.com/en/the-world-of-the-habano/

• Like 1

Dude, this is killer.

I've seen many different renditions of factory code list, and even researched one deeply for a FB Group of mine...but this one hits hard & seems oh so complete. 

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 1:34 PM, LizardGizmo said:

Original post has been edited with PDF Version 1.1. Thanks to the community for the help finding errors! Please email me if you find others.

CUBAN CIGAR BOX CODES _v1.1.pdf 517.75 kB · 332 downloads

20 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

@LizardGizmo

SOP is listed for both Camajuani and Cobaiguan NOV 19. Cobaiguan should be SOR. Also, Cobaiguan is misspelled "Cobalguan"

I believe both the misspelling and the box code for that factory are correct as of v1.1 from 7/18. I do have to publish an updated version with the Partagás factory code being GKI. Will do a v1.2 in the next few weeks.

• Thanks 3

I compared this list to all of my boxes and found 3 codes not listed. I also did a forum search and was able to find other posts listing these codes for the same years, but unfortunately no references to the factory they were rolled in. Hope this helps.

AOM MAY 07 - RYJ PC (one other reference AOM MAY 07 - SLR Regio)

BTR NOV 09 - Monte Open Jr (one other reference BTR DIC 09 - JL2)

UME MAR 14 - RYJ MF (many UME codes listed spanning 13, 14 and 15)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Grimlock said:

AOM MAY 07 - RYJ PC (one other reference AOM MAY 07 - SLR Regio)

AOM might be ADM Fomento, SS 2006 on Lizard's list. Almost all SLR has been rolled at SS factories for a long time.

The others I'm not sure. 

• Like 2