Moving and the choices We Make

I wont move anymore period! I downsized quite a bit after my divorce and filled up the trash pod three times. I didnt care about anything with sentimental value ie pictures etc. In the dumpster they went! My biggest concern was my cabinet humidor. Luckily the move was less than 5 miles away in SE Kansas City Burbs. Good luck on new job and home! 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Woody Hayes said:

If you take a weekend getaway to Mayberry, say hello to Andy, Barney and Otis for me.

Otis and me are going to become fast friends! :party:

Ok, Jesse can go to the bin, but she'll NEVER take Gumby and Pokey away from my cold fingers!!!

IMG_6823.PNG

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Two more days of packing and tossing 'til I start my job in Raleigh! I told Debbie that we were going to have to make sacrifices as to what we were leaving behind. After some struggles, I convinced her that we didn't need to move the roll-top desk that her grandfather bought her when she was 10 years old. This morning, she comes out of the back bedroom and asked "What about this?"

"What? You want me to throw away my Jesse "The Body" Ventura action figure??? Are you CRAZY?!!!"

@madandana Would you like a JTBV action figure? Free to a good home... 😔

OMG….What Minnesota boy wouldn’t want Jesse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, westg said:

Her grandfather bought her when she was 10 years old . Who are you . Take the desk. 

Nope. 

A move is a little bit of a retreat from the crap you don't need.  I was thinking of a virtual move.  Pretend to pack stuff in order just to throw away needless accumulation. 

Raleigh is a nice area. 

• Like 1