What is pound for pound the most flavoursome MF cuban cigar today?

1. I could go either way between Sir Winnie or PSD4. BBF/BRC would be right behind that.

2. I woulda said PSD4 a year ago...RASCC now maybe? Love those things. PLPC are tasty and still an OK value (used to be a great value at $6/stick), but are a bit mellow for me to say they're my pick in a "most flavorful" listing.

• Like 2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lusitania  BPC

Wow, “most flavorsome” can mean something different to pretty much everyone. For me, when I think of the most flavorsome MF Cuban, I think Bolivar Libertador. That’s a real MFer’s cigar right there.

Fresh Esplendido hands down for me.  Runner up RyJ Cazadores 

22 hours ago, Puros Y Vino said:

Fresh Esplendido hands down for me.  Runner up RyJ Cazadores 

I would never have thought to have an Esplendido "fresh."  I was under the impression that all Cohibas are much, much better with age (4+ years)!   Eye opening.  

Given the "pound for pound" qualifier, I'm going with minutos.  Little flavor bombs. 

1.  Secreto.

2.  RASCC (though I'm waiting to try a recently acquired box of Bolivar Coronas Juniors :)

• Like 1

This has gone to the naming of all cigars stage.

A few of the cigars I'd describe as generally the least flavoursome have been named.

For me the best flavour some cigars are the ones that are flavour some without being strong.

Otherwise at present RASCC, RASS and regios are the most flavour some but strong. Especially RASS.

But in terms of flavour some and not strong I'd say Rio Seco and most Trinidads.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

Absolutely. It’s a fantastic short filler I think and is close to replacing the favoritos’ position in my humidor. 

I received a couple of freebie Caballeros along with a order of Petit Royales last year. Shockingly good for a JLP. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I didn't think I would actually have an objectively sound answer but I think I've come up with it. 

Strictly pound for pound I think it's hard to top the ERDT. 

Actually not a bad answer. Those little suckers do have some horse power 😎🌴

1 hour ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I didn't think I would actually have an objectively sound answer but I think I've come up with it. 

Strictly pound for pound I think it's hard to top the ERDT. 

Hoyo du maire and monte joyitas could compete in that race 😂

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

Hoyo du maire and monte joyitas could compete in that race 😂

I think the du Maire is a notch below the DT. But the Joyitas you might have me on--they are smaller than Entreactos.