Are These Real

stunod

Per Halfwheel...

"Details remain scarce at this point, including the length of the cigar, but a report by L’Amateur de cigare indicates that samples were distributed at the company’s meeting of global distributors in June. Two distributors, both speaking under condition of anonymity, confirmed to halfwheel that samples were indeed handed out, but did not have information on what the specific plans for the new size were."

So, possible but one would need to know the source and there cannot be many for sure.

Could indeed be real depending on who you got them from. Case in point. My ex father in law was a VP for RJ Reynolds tobacco company. He didn’t smoke so I got to try tons of “ new” products that never hit the market and no one has ever heard of. Nor will. 

The black outline around the Taino head looks bigger than what is on CCW (cutting off more white squares than in that example). I'll try to look at some more recent examples.

Edit: band doesn't seem to match a casual web search where you see 1.5 white squares on each side under the "neck":

https://www.google.com/search?q=behike+band&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjhnv_Ax-70AhXXrHIEHRD_AcgQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=behike+band&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzIFCAAQgAQyBggAEAUQHjoHCCMQ7wMQJzoECAAQQ1CCBVitCWDnC2gAcAB4AIAByAGIAZsGkgEFMS40LjGYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=RHa-YeHsItfZytMPkP6HwAw&bih=764&biw=412&client=ms-android-google&prmd=sinxv

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 7:00 PM, Bijan said:

The black outline around the Taino head looks bigger than what is on CCW (cutting off more white squares

Agreed.  The Taino head is way off center.   The band is fake for sure.  😀

• 5 weeks later...

The "fingerprint" pattern on these bands is facing 6 o' clock, which is what the Standard Cohiba band uses.  Genuine BHK bands have a fingerprint pattern that faces 7 o' clock, plus the Taino logo doesn't line up with what is shown on HSA's website.  I can't see how these would be genuine.