Of all the Habanos special releases, if you could go back in time, which one would you have picked up?

On 6/21/2021 at 10:45 AM, Digi said:

Punch Super Robustos, the 2006 AP regional release.  Bought two boxes when released, kept one in Rob's online humidor thinking I'd hold to them for forever.  Ended up smoking one in 2010 when I got engaged and the balance of the box was gone shortly after.  Second box went quickly too and I've never seen another.  Funny thing is/was, they had very mixed reviews when released but they shaped up rather well.

aaaaannnnndddd...boom:

https://www.bondroberts.com/product/view/5433/Punch_Super_Robusto_Edición_Regional_Asia_Pacifico_2007_Slide_Lid_Box_of_50_cigars

They're MINE, wallet be damned!

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There has been a ton I know. However if I could go back in time, I would ensre that I picked up the Bolivar Centenary humidor featuring 50 BBF and 50 BRC.  While I wouldn't want to sell it, they

Other than the Siglo XXI humidor, 1492 and Cubatabaco 25 I suppose I'd go with the Partagas 155 Aniversario.

This one's OK.

On 6/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, torsion said:

Prices vary online, saw one sold last week £15,000

I remember thinking how high the price was originally at around £5,000 for 4 boxes in a pretty bland cabinet. Silly me. 

I’m going private event on the first one...

Cohiba 94 dinner of the century 50 cab of the A’s. 

RA Estupendo RE Asia Pacifico 2007