FoH Newbie/Veteran Handicapped Boxpass 2020 Official Thread!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Appreciate you    I will be sending out messages soon, thanks for participating. Everyone should have received a pm from me with more specifics, if you did not please let me know

With the way things are going mid to late June is looking like a reasonable start period, just as an update 

Yes I should have clarified that, @cfc1016 is correct, if you participated in the first or second then you are a vet. I understand you may or may not have 10+ year old stock but probably have more var

3 minutes ago, BoliDan said:

Alright alright, put me down as a vet.

Good to see the brow beating on the online herf has paid dividends hahaha welcome brother 

• Like 2

Still got room for 2 veterans and 4 newbies, if anyone wants to get in on the pass. We have a 2:1 ratio right now so should be good as is but would be nice to fill it up!

• Like 2

Sounds like fun, think I have a good grasp of the rules/process.  Count me in as a newb!

Aaron

On 4/7/2020 at 3:40 AM, StogieHogie said:

I wouldn’t mind trying this as a Newbie

Got you!

On 4/7/2020 at 4:15 AM, smitte3 said:

Sounds like fun, think I have a good grasp of the rules/process.  Count me in as a newb!

Aaron

Got you!

On 4/7/2020 at 6:04 AM, MasterYotti said:

Newbie here! Just sent an email! Sounds fun and had a few questions in the email. ?

Got you counted. Will reply to your email tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2020 at 12:08 AM, Chibearsv said:

If you've got room for one more newbie - I'm in

Thank you for picking this up

Got you back in, welcome back!

Still need/want 2 or more veterans to jump in the pass.

• Thanks 1

Still 2 open spots for veterans, filled up on newbies. There is still some time as we are waiting for the quarantine to end and some sort of normalcy to return 

• Like 3

Ok Im confused here!  What happened???

I was signed up as a newbie a couple months ago.  The thread stated we would be starting this in May.  I looked for the originall thread and then i stumbled on these posts.  Did we start over?  

Reuben

Now Im out???

4 hours ago, Reuben said:

Ok Im confused here!  What happened???

I was signed up as a newbie a couple months ago.  The thread stated we would be starting this in May.  I looked for the originall thread and then i stumbled on these posts.  Did we start over?  

Reuben

Now Im out???

You should have received an email from Matt about what happened, I don't want to get into that here. Having said that you won't find the old thread because of that but I took it over and restarted it. If you'd like to get back in I'll add you back. I tried my best to get as many back as possible 

On 4/21/2020 at 9:47 PM, FireMedic said:

You should have received an email from Matt about what happened, I don't want to get into that here. Having said that you won't find the old thread because of that but I took it over and restarted it. If you'd like to get back in I'll add you back. I tried my best to get as many back as possible 

FireMedic, I went back and could never find an email.  Yes I would love to be involved in the pass, but not at the expense of anyone else.  If I can be added to the group without making it difficult for the pass to be completed I would be very appreciative.  

Thank you, 

Reuben

23 hours ago, Reuben said:

FireMedic, I went back and could never find an email.  Yes I would love to be involved in the pass, but not at the expense of anyone else.  If I can be added to the group without making it difficult for the pass to be completed I would be very appreciative.  

Thank you, 

Reuben

got you no problem

If any veteran would like to join up, we can accommodate 1 more! Please and thank you

4 hours ago, FireMedic said:

If any veteran would like to join up, we can accommodate 1 more! Please and thank you

Alright, brother, ya got me. I'll jump in. Thanks for putting this together. I know it's a ton of work but it's even more fun.. 

• Like 3