Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

A box of each.

juan lopez no. 1

H. Upmann no. 2

H. Upmann Mag 46

Trinidad Robusto T aged '10

RyJ wide churchill

cohiba siglo IV

cohiba siglo V

and Partagas 898's on the way.

i'm becoming a big fan of the corona gorda and dalia sizes so i may get some more of those soon. it a smart investment since the sizes are getting so fat we may see all of these smaller gauges discontinued in the near future.

anybody know where i can find juan lopez no. 3 ? i got 1,2's and 4's. wold love to find a box of 3's.

Not a great pic but my sister did and amazing job while she was in Cuba last week!!!!

Jar of Noellas

Behike 54

Siglo VI

PSD4

La Gloria Cubana Inmensos

H.Upmann Royal Robustos

Can't wait to join these guys next week!!!

Great score! I only seen the Noellas at one store a couple weeks back and was tempted to buy them

What's with that new HC Ritual rum??? Any details or tasting notes?

And I was wrong about the Ritual. It is a bit sweeter than regular Havana Club, it is nothing like Legendarrio as I originally presumed. Still a nice, light sipping rum that goes good with mix

NOW the Cuban REs show up in Varadero!!!

LOL. Karma kicking you in the butt, for rubbing it in at me with all those RA Superiores LCDH boxes!!!!

Hmmmm.....

I just may have to text you back some pictures of the STACKS of these ERDM releases when we're down there in November!!! LOL. And....my suitcases will be full of RA Superiores boxes and LGC boxes instead!!!! ;):P:D

It must have been very new, even my bartender friend there didn't know about it. I had a glass with just ice at the Melia Cohiba and it similar to Legendarrio I found. Same price too at 7.60 CUC

And I was wrong about the Ritual. It is a bit sweeter than regular Havana Club, it is nothing like Legendarrio as I originally presumed. Still a nice, light sipping rum that goes good with mix

All noted. Thanks for the follow up on that. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled when we go down there in November. Will definitely be a good bottle to buy-and-try when we are down there for a "tasting session" and comparison with other stuff....perhaps when we are at Uncle's house!!! biggrin.pngparty.gifbuddies.gif:teacher:

LOL. Karma kicking you in the butt, for rubbing it in at me with all those RA Superiores LCDH boxes!!!!

Hmmmm.....

I just may have to text you back some pictures of the STACKS of these ERDM releases when we're down there in November!!! LOL. And....my suitcases will be full of RA Superiores boxes and LGC boxes instead!!!! ;):P:D

damn you.

Not a great pic but my sister did and amazing job while she was in Cuba last week!!!!

Jar of Noellas

Behike 54

Siglo VI

PSD4

La Gloria Cubana Inmensos

H.Upmann Royal Robustos

Can't wait to join these guys next week!!!

ok.gif