Your latest CC Purchase?

Guys. What's the problem here? While there hasn't been a thread like these before, people have been posting their hauls for quite some time. The items posted don't have to be purchased from Rob. He's not naive about many of us buying from multiple sources. It's just respectful not to name those sources here or talk about shipping issues, duties issues, etc. Other than that. It's fair game. If you've come back from Havana, why not post your new goodies? If you buy from Vendor X. Post your pics. But do not mention Vendor X, pricing, shipping, etc on this forum.

Thank you, man in the fancy hat. Glad this is resolved. Now lets get back to more pics.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Guys. What's the problem here? While there hasn't been a thread like these before, people have been posting their hauls for quite some time. The items posted don't have to be purchased from Rob. He's not naive about many of us buying from multiple sources. It's just respectful not to name those sources here or talk about shipping issues, duties issues, etc. Other than that. It's fair game. If you've come back from Havana, why not post your new goodies? If you buy from Vendor X. Post your pics. But do not mention Vendor X, pricing, shipping, etc on this forum.

Well said Frank

Why does the box say "25 Selectos Finos", and the jar reads "30 Selectos Finos"? Just curious, and would like to retain that knowledge for future.....Whatever-the-case.....Beautiful piece of art!!! love.gif

Why does the box say "25 Selectos Finos", and the jar reads "30 Selectos Finos"? Just curious, and would like to retain that knowledge for future.....Whatever-the-case.....Beautiful piece of art!!! love.gif

No one will probably ever know. Just Cuba being Cuba.

My guess? The jar specs weren't communicated properly. Or. Since the artwork seems to be lifted right from the cigar box for the jar box there was no thought on changing that capacity number? For those of you that ever collected baseball or hockey cards. Consider this an "uncorrected error" :)

My guess? The jar specs weren't communicated properly. Or. Since the artwork seems to be lifted right from the cigar box for the jar box there was no thought on changing that capacity number? For those of you that ever collected baseball or hockey cards. Consider this an "uncorrected error" smile.png

Haha good way to put it Frank. So since your saying this is like an "error baseball card", does that mean our jars will be worth more in say 10 years? Lol.

Haha good way to put it Frank. So since your saying this is like an "error baseball card", does that mean our jars will be worth more in say 10 years? Lol.

I hope not. I like a 200 unit production run just fine. :) The "error" cards are only rare and valuable if the print run was low and the correction was high. Also, if the error is of a well known player that helps. I just hope we dont start seeing copies of the jar coming out of China too soon.

My guess? The jar specs weren't communicated properly. Or. Since the artwork seems to be lifted right from the cigar box for the jar box there was no thought on changing that capacity number? For those of you that ever collected baseball or hockey cards. Consider this an "uncorrected error" smile.png

Thanks for the info.........ok.gif