Your latest CC Purchase?

IMG_0122.PNGWell, I just ordered my first CC's..... I hope I like them lol. I've only smoked one Cuban in my entire life which was a punch petite corona and loved it. I like a mild to medium cigar, but am up for trying new things. I didn't want to buy an entire box without trying some before hand.... So how did I do? 

• Like 1

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Been trying to get some for myself. No luck so far ....

These can be easily had on Facebook - for 50%+ markup, of course. I know a source that has them for 700 euro + shipping, if you're desperate enough. PM me in that case.

I finally got a box of Belgravias - not the prettiest, but let's see.

59b8cc1f814b6012e458fac3ccff12d0.jpg

b6bdb06d1127a09cdaea6f5655564241.jpg

2e10231bcef47742612bc4751c37e4fb.jpg

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, PHL425 said:

IMG_0122.PNGWell, I just ordered my first CC's..... I hope I like them lol. I've only smoked one Cuban in my entire life which was a punch petite corona and loved it. I like a mild to medium cigar, but am up for trying new things. I didn't want to buy an entire box without trying some before hand.... So how did I do? 

IMHO you did real well in capturing a broad sampler.  Word of caution: the JLS2 is a big boy cigar and will bite if you're used to mild to medium. Smoke it gently and you will be rewarded, though. Would love to read your impressions as you get into them.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, foursite12 said:

IMHO you did real well in capturing a broad sampler.  Word of caution: the JLS2 is a big boy cigar and will bite if you're used to mild to medium. Smoke it gently and you will be rewarded, though. Would love to read your impressions as you get into them.

Thank you, Are there any of these that I should let age in my humidor before smoking? 

3 minutes ago, PHL425 said:

Thank you, Are there any of these that I should let age in my humidor before smoking? 

While they all benefit from aging to a degree, you don't know the age of what Rob will send. I wouldn't be concerned with aging a sampler anyway; that misses the point. Be sure to get them settled down in your environment for a month or so then go for it. From this group the Regios is probably the one most widely regarded as smoking well young. Keep your RH down! 60-62 max for CC. They come from Rob with a bit more moisture so let them stabilize. Discipline is required, haha.

4 hours ago, PHL425 said:

Fairy good score .

I don't know about others but with me I can smoke a cigar and it's ok and then go back to it in a couple of months and really enjoy it .

totally agree with the JL No2 being a big boy....got a PSP box from our host last month and it was one of the strongest, yet smoothest cigars I've had.   Loved it but you need to take your time with it.  I'll grab more of them if they're ever offered again on the 24:24.

On 1/17/2017 at 8:07 PM, Lotusguy said:

These can be easily had on Facebook - for 50%+ markup, of course. I know a source that has them for 700 euro + shipping, if you're desperate enough. PM me in that case.

Gee I wonder where those came from :D

Yeah. Saw the usual suspects already trying to flip them for close to double

I'm too chicken to order from them after some recent "events". Glad you're getting yours successfully. Interested to see if the Belgravia are any good.
  • Like 1

On 18/01/2017 at 0:07 PM, Lotusguy said:

Wow why so much ???

On 18/01/2017 at 0:07 PM, Lotusguy said:

Wow why so much ???