Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

6f7361802679fcaeba8b8ec2dc68acb1.jpg I just received this PSP 50 Cabinet of PUR 15 Lusitanias from our host. Pretty happy with myself right now.

Always a great decision on a cab of Lusi's. Flagship Partagas cigar, love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

These arrived yesterday, group split with Topdiesel

Punch Punch from Rob & Co.

cd4d9d7764ab64a8f698f7f9cb8a43f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

11 hours ago, rtrimbath said:

6f7361802679fcaeba8b8ec2dc68acb1.jpg I just received this PSP 50 Cabinet of PUR 15 Lusitanias from our host. Pretty happy with myself right now.

Can't go wrong on a cab of Lusis... specially if it's from recent production. They're superb already, and will age beautifully.

• Like 1

I went on a bit of a single buying spree for the past month.   Trying to track down Cigars I haven't tried before going by members recommendations here focusing on the many EL/RE Editions before I invest in boxes.   I already had my go to cigars (Monte 4, PSD4, RASS, Hoyo Epi 2, Mag 46, etc,etc) before I set out and wanted to broaden my horizons.  Most of them have come in so I thought I would post a few pictures.

Here we go-

cig4.JPG

cig3.JPG

cig2.JPG

cig1.JPG

Even got myself a Montecristo Maravillas No.1.   Most of the latter ones are going to be put away for special occasions.

The best part as I have said has been discovering regular marka Cigars I wouldn't have tried in the past that I have now added to my regular rotation like Juan Lopez Sel 1 and 2, Monte Edmundo's which I haven't pictured.

• Like 4

Guest MrRobusto
4 minutes ago, MrRobusto said:

Just picked a box of diplomaticos Robustos paises banjos, fantastic construction 

Oh and also a box of H.Upmann Conniseur A's, with some age they are smoking fantastic!! 

6 hours ago, spizz said:

I went on a bit of a single buying spree for the past month.   Trying to track down Cigars I haven't tried before going by members recommendations here focusing on the many EL/RE Editions before I invest in boxes.   I already had my go to cigars (Monte 4, PSD4, RASS, Hoyo Epi 2, Mag 46, etc,etc) before I set out and wanted to broaden my horizons.  Most of them have come in so I thought I would post a few pictures.

Here we go-

Even got myself a Montecristo Maravillas No.1.   Most of the latter ones are going to be put away for special occasions.

The best part as I have said has been discovering regular marka Cigars I wouldn't have tried in the past that I have now added to my regular rotation like Juan Lopez Sel 1 and 2, Monte Edmundo's which I haven't pictured.

Excellent selection of some special sticks, mate., incl. some of the better LEs (though, bet you would've done fine without the anejados...haha).

• Like 1