Your latest CC Purchase?

I went on a bit of a single buying spree for the past month.   Trying to track down Cigars I haven't tried before going by members recommendations here focusing on the many EL/RE Editions before I invest in boxes.   I already had my go to cigars (Monte 4, PSD4, RASS, Hoyo Epi 2, Mag 46, etc,etc) before I set out and wanted to broaden my horizons.  Most of them have come in so I thought I would post a few pictures.

Here we go-

cig4.JPG

cig3.JPG

cig2.JPG

cig1.JPG

Even got myself a Montecristo Maravillas No.1.   Most of the latter ones are going to be put away for special occasions.

The best part as I have said has been discovering regular marka Cigars I wouldn't have tried in the past that I have now added to my regular rotation like Juan Lopez Sel 1 and 2, Monte Edmundo's which I haven't pictured.

Third photo down...

Monty 2 Gran Reserva

Cohiba 1966

Behike 56, 54, 52

Monty Sublime

These are my all time favourites and have multiple boxes of all except the Monty 2 GR as i smoked them all

Add the Cohiba GR Supremos to the mix and that's an epic pile of smokes to explore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

I went on a bit of a single buying spree for the past month.   Trying to track down Cigars I haven't tried before going by members recommendations here focusing on the many EL/RE Editions before I invest in boxes.   I already had my go to cigars (Monte 4, PSD4, RASS, Hoyo Epi 2, Mag 46, etc,etc) before I set out and wanted to broaden my horizons.  Most of them have come in so I thought I would post a few pictures.

Here we go-

cig4.JPG

cig3.JPG

cig2.JPG

cig1.JPG

Even got myself a Montecristo Maravillas No.1.   Most of the latter ones are going to be put away for special occasions.

The best part as I have said has been discovering regular marka Cigars I wouldn't have tried in the past that I have now added to my regular rotation like Juan Lopez Sel 1 and 2, Monte Edmundo's which I haven't pictured.

Third photo down...

Monty 2 Gran Reserva

Cohiba 1966

Behike 56, 54, 52

These are my all time favourites and have multiple boxes of all except the Monty 2 GR as i smoked them all

Add the Cohiba GR Supremos to the mix and that's an epic pile of smokes to explore

• Like 1

Recent purchases / trade additions I've acquired from recent transactions on other forums. Been eyeing up a few things for my first box purchase but so far these samplers have been getting me acclimated just fine

703ebb965c7f0354e92db94a3de181a6.jpg

1772006f55f04e5c923a9c9190758a3e.jpg

• Like 2

Recent purchases / trade additions I've acquired from recent transactions on other forums. Been eyeing up a few things for my first box purchase but so far these samplers have been getting me acclimated just fine

703ebb965c7f0354e92db94a3de181a6.jpg

1772006f55f04e5c923a9c9190758a3e.jpg

Where did you get the labels?

Where did you get the labels?

I got them in a trade with another guy on a separate forum. That's how he shipped them. I will contact him and get back to you.

• Like 1

QDO Coronas...

bdc43b795f1d3b69f2d1bb5c05f6cd1d.jpge8221420df04c8fce9c3f205d64056e8.jpg

30 days and counting!

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:58 AM, StingMeadery said:

Third photo down...

Monty 2 Gran Reserva

Cohiba 1966

Behike 56, 54, 52

Monty Sublime

These are my all time favourites and have multiple boxes of all except the Monty 2 GR as i smoked them all emoji39.png

Add the Cohiba GR Supremos to the mix and that's an epic pile of smokes to explore emoji106.png

monte 520 u mean

monte 520 u mean

Yeah looked at the photo closer after and noticed the date on the band wasn't Sublime 2008 so edited my post deleting the reference.

Guessed it was a Grand Edmundo EL from the photo...

monte 520 u mean

Yeah looked at the photo closer after and noticed the date on the band wasn't Sublime 2008 so edited my post deleting the reference.

19 hours ago, maximus said:

monte 520 u mean

Correct.   Also had a Gran Reserva 2007 Lusitania Cosecha and a Monte "A" that I picked up but are stored separately so I couldn't take a photo of them as I didn't want to remove them.

Have been offered the opportunity to pickup a very rare Cohiba Majestuoso 1966 from the 2014 Cohiba Gala Dinner Humidor Release (6.3" Long x 58 Ring Gauge) so I am weighing that option up or just wait for some to filter through from this years slightly smaller length, 2016 Humidor release (unlikely?)

• Like 1