Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

A couple boxes of RyJ Mille Fleurs from a recent 24:24. Last boxes of mine to make it out before the holiday. No more shipments from Oz for a bit, my postman is sure to think something's wrong!

Ordered a box too. How r they? First 24:24 order

• Like 1

Had a few packages waiting at the drop when we returned from the holidays.

a6c2cd6ead0992a0ad9e0f7e2877bf90.jpg

Couple of gifts though most gifts to myself! Makes it easier on the wife's Christmas shopping

a7d67caafa6ce58ca5c0db9753320ff9.jpg

Damn Mike! That's a haul right there...let me know the next time you go out of town, and I'll house sit for you.:sneaky:
  • Like 3

This lovely quintet arrived from our host today. Stunning SLR Lonsdales from the past...attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Wow...I can't believe the wrapper shade on those aged SLR Lonsdales!

Indeed interesting wrapper shade. More typical for the SLR Lonnies (at least what I have seen) is coloradoish. Got one box with the reddest, deepest brick-red wrappers you'll have ever seen. A super tasty cigar, one of my favorites. Congrats, enjoy!

Guest photorob

These arrived yesterday (from past 24:24) after a long trip. Don't know in what universe these are only just "hand picked clearance" level cigars, but I am sure glad to add them to the collection. Time for a long nap for these beauties.

Happy New Year to all!

gM1Oste.jpg

LNx3XfH.jpg

Patiently awaiting a box of HQ Monte 4's from El Presidente and Di. These are destined for sleeping a while. I appreciate the commentary on the 24/24 from Rob, as it gives some clue as to what to expect. Then again, I AM one who is absolutely sold on the sizzle! 2thumbs.gif