Small hairy rodents. Rob laughed at me for a week for jumping in the air when the squirrel scared me in London.

As a kid I wasn’t scared of anything until a dog bit me at the age of 10. Been Leary of most animals ever since.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flying cockroaches when they go straight for your hair....stop laughing Rob  He has seen me  many a times running through the house screaming when one flies in and goes straight for me , never kn

I was having lunch with some mates on Sunday and the talk came around to phobias. Now my claustrophobia is well known and quite mundane. Thankfully there are always stairs that I can climb if the lift

2 hours ago, RicoIsHere said:
2 hours ago, Bri Fi said:
 Trypophobia. Makes me wanna grind my teeth. 
5557D17B-C445-4B1D-BF88-BD557FDBB399.thumb.jpeg.1a23aabfce1ca18daae849f6ae7c9cba.jpeg

So let me guess, your furniture is spaced out symmetrically. Couches against the wall, overhead lighting centered on room, area rug centered. And you run at the sight of swiss cheese...

All yes except Swiss cheese. But my one year old baby has made my OCD go away. There’s shit everywhere. The couch could be halfway out the window and I wouldn’t notice. 

• Like 1

All yes except Swiss cheese. But my one year old baby has made my OCD go away. There’s **** everywhere. The couch could be halfway out the window and I wouldn’t notice. 
The wonders the pure heart, love of a child and diaper changes will do to the adult mind!

On 9/27/2019 at 8:02 AM, 99call said:

Baked Beans.........a truelly repulsive "food". Personally I'd rather eat rats rear end.   Seriously what is that disgusting luminous orange gloup.     Oddly my childhood in the 1980s seemed to be rich with perverts on TV, getting into baths of baked beans for charity. There should off been some sort of "contains strobbing lights" like warning,. As I would nearly through up all over the TV set. 

I cant touch a sealed can, I hate the colour of the can, the smell would make me gag,.  Just utterly repulsive.   I actually now feel sick even talking about it.   I'm off for a long hot shower

Ditto!

It was worse growing up when school dinners were 'beans and something'. All my mates walking around with been juice stains in the corner of their mouths...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1