Zombie cigars......are there just two?

Currently Fonseca No 1, and Bolivar Tubos no 1.     seem to be the only Zombie cigars....am I missing anything? are there any others?. i.e discontinued but seemingly still being rolled.   not just simply discontinued, or non active whilst not being discontinued i.e  De Dieux & Gourmet,  LGC Med 2, SLR A's & DC

Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 10.10.37.jpg

I don't believe BT 1 is being seen with codes past 17. 

Fonseca No. 1 is definitely a zombie and I think it's the only cigar like that.

Unfortunately, there are far more MIA cigars than zombie cigars.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, fitzy said:
I’d love to buy some Boli 1’s if I could find them around for a reasonable price. I was about to buy some 2 months ago from XXXXX but missed out.

You should edit your post - no discussion of other sources on this forum...

4 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I don't believe BT 1 is being seen with codes past 17.

Spot on. I mentioned this very thing to El Pres a few months ago (during a catch-up in Sydney) and he concluded the same.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JohnS said:

Spot on. I mentioned this very thing to El Pres a few months ago (during a catch-up in Sydney) and he concluded the same.

Hmm maybe time to make a decision, for me anyway ?

*I would venture to say Los Statos De Luxe.  That and La Corona - both small pencil thin petites. Haven't seen any indication that they're discontinued: yet they are hard as hell to find ANYWHERE.

1 hour ago, cigcars said:

*I would venture to say Los Statos De Luxe.  That and La Corona - both small pencil thin petites. Haven't seen any indication that they're discontinued: yet they are hard as hell to find ANYWHERE.

Los Status was fully deleted from the Habanos catalogue in 05 and according to Adriano Martinez Rius (MRN) La Corona was officially discontinued in 99 and was only making machine mades from 89 on anyway.

La Corona is a brand that could certainly be resurrected with a flourish or maybe revived for ER use like La Escepcion.

FWIW, I was a big fan of Los Statos Brevas. Back in the early 2000s I was picking them up for around $35 a box. Great old school earthy tobacco with tons of twang. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Not aware of any HUPC with codes past 14.

I (and a few others on the forum) were lucky enough to clear out the last 6 boxes from the Walk-In at Club Habana last November.

The boxes I picked up are all TOS NOV 16. I believe the others where as well. That's the latest date I've seen. 

1 hour ago, Corylax18 said:

The boxes I picked up are all TOS NOV 16. I believe the others where as well. That's the latest date I've seen. 

Error on my part--I meant 16, not 14. 14 on my mind since that's the last we've seen of almost all the MIA cigars.