They’re here!!

58 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

30 days

......you know you can do it :D

Right on! You know the saying, "it'll be over in a flash", even though that flash will last 30 days! ?

P.S. Just try not to think about it! ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regios are great young, so I'd have one of the Regios first - but after the stated rest time, and then dry boxed a week! 

Then smoke each cigar after that, one day after another. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Let's try to avoid shipping discussion, no matter how good the experience. 

Governments need no assistance. ;)

Understood and fixed! I should know better...?

If you’re gonna keep adding to your collection steadily in the next month then I would smoke one or 2 in a few days just to celebrate and just get an extra quarter box to replace them, those rass look tasty 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Andy04 said:

What are you going to do on the 18th day?

Hopefully I’ll have another order under my belt by then! Maybe a box of something this time...

8 minutes ago, Vortigan said:

Wait the 30 days but in order to take your mind off them get online and start looking for more and bigger storage capacity, much bigger......you are going to be needing it!! :party:

Already working on it... Thinking a Coolidor might be in my near future, but I’ll probably just put together another Tupperdore in the mean time...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vortigan said:

Wait the 30 days but in order to take your mind off them get online and start looking for more and bigger storage capacity, much bigger......you are going to be needing it!! :party:

Yeah... I can see this getting expensive...

• Like 1

First of all, welcome to the Dark Side.  Another movie line that comes to mind, as mentioned, is "you're gonna need a bigger boat".

Smoke one or smoke 'em all.  Either way, don't judge any of them that haven't rested for at least 60 days. 

Enjoy the journey.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to be the umpteenth person to tell you to wait. So, just wait. 30 days is a start, 60-90 would be better. Some of that depends on your typical smoking environment. Muggy tropical type environment (read: Florida)? Make that 90 days + a possible dry-box depending on storage RH. Arizona? You can probably safely get away with 30 days. Relights can kill a cigar and ruin the experience, so why risk it. If you already have cigars (i.e., your from the states and have plenty of supply of NC's) then keep at them for now, but I would recommend toning down the full-strength face-burners a few days ahead of your first cuban's: they are a far milder experience in the main.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’d spark up a RASS but you’ll enjoy the experience more while you wait.  Smoke nothing but NCs for the next 30 days and then compare the experience.  

If you want the reward I think you’re seeking you’ll wait.  I smoked some ROTT and I can tell you from my experience they get better. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alloy said:

74.2* fahrenheit? Need to get into the 60's and wait 30 days.

Yeah.. I know. It’ll get cooler in here as it gets more hot and humid outside, and I crank the AC. 

27 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

are those MMC's?

If so, they would be my first choice.

Likely my current favourite cigar.

Are you talking about the Montecristos? They’re the “Petit Edmundo”

5 hours ago, Spurgeon said:

Just got my first shipment today! Should I let them sit a week, or give one a try tonight? 

Which one would y’all smoke first?

1BFEA13F-A3A4-4D13-B271-75D62E759221.jpeg

Welcome aboard. I’d go with the ERDM first. 

Love the profile pic. Prince of Preachers. 

With 74 degrees you might want to bring the humidity down to 60. I live in Florida, ac always running. I have mine stored, the ones I don’t smoke in a ZIPLOCK WEATHERSHIELD box. It has a blue seal around the edges. This size holds about 10 boxes. It stays at 72-73 degrees and 60-61 RH. I have 5 62% boveda packs in there. They have lasted about 6-8 months so far and will last another 5-6 months.

C0897529-D273-460D-856D-FEFBD8829F28.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jal154 said:

With 74 degrees you might want to bring the humidity down to 60. I live in Florida, ac always running. I have mine stored, the ones I don’t smoke in a ZIPLOCK WEATHERSHIELD box. It has a blue seal around the edges. This size holds about 10 boxes. It stays at 72-73 degrees and 60-61 RH. I have 5 62% boveda packs in there. They have lasted about 6-8 months so far and will last another 5-6 months.

C0897529-D273-460D-856D-FEFBD8829F28.jpeg

Those ziplock weathershields are just awesome, own two myself. 

• Like 1