WINNER & RESULT ANNOUNCED!! 50/50 FOH's Weekly Poll Comp: #10

50/50 Poll #10  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best James Bond?

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, BoliDan said:

After I picked Connery I heard him say "cinnamon" or "shinnamon" rather, in my head...

As in I'm tasting shinnamon in my shigar?

• Haha 1

It is Connery then every one else but Daniel Craig is the closest second.

image.png.e1f861321f378a51eb5da783e1a88bce.png

• Haha 1

Iconic Connery.  Although I'm only 44, to me growing up it was mostly Roger Moore that I remember, but once I wised up I went back and saw Connery and when I read the books I always picture (and hear) in my mind Connery.

The new guy is ok, it's different now, but to me it's always Connery.

There's a comment that came up on a previous Bond thread that said your favourite Bond is usually the first one you saw, I think it's mostly accurate.

I love Connery, but Goldeneye was the first one I remember watching properly. To me it's the perfect Bond film; everyone does a cracking job. I intensely disliked Brosnon in every subsequent outing, the films were straying back into comedy territory whereas Goldeneye was quite dark.

I think you take favourite parts from different eras too. Love Desmond L as Q, loved Jaws as a bad guy, the early Bond girls are mostly awesome, same with the cars, loved the other side to Bond you saw with Lazenby

Connery romps in. I actually thought there might have been a bit more love for the others as a collective, bringing the result closer than it ended up... but no, twasn't to be, laddy. 

To the winner of the sampler... that goes to @FatherOfPugs !!

Congrats! :party:

Thanks to all who participated. Next 50/50 Poll will be up later today! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1