Whaaddya get...? Easter Coupon

I ordered a few boxes.

However, I have been hoping for this type of coupon. I took advantage of a variety of different singles x2. I wanted to try one & keep one. 

• H UPMANN - ROYAL ROBUSTO 10'S LCDH (SINGLE)

• BOLIVAR - LIBERTADOR LCDH 10'S (SINGLE)

•  FONSECA NO 1 25'S (SINGLE)

• EL REY DEL MUNDO - CHOIX SUPREME 25'S (SINGLE)

• JUAN LOPEZ - SELECCION NO.2 25'S (SINGLE)

• QUAI DORSAY - CORONAS 25'S (SINGLE)

• JOSE L. PIEDRA - CAZADORES C/P 5X5'S 25'S (SINGLE)

• H UPMANN - CORONAS MINOR A/T 25'S (SINGLE)

• PARTAGAS - CORONAS SENIOR A/T 25'S (SINGLE)

• PUNCH - PETIT CORONATIONS A/T 25'S (SINGLE)

• SAN CRISTOBAL DE LA HABANA - LA PUNTA 25'S (SINGLE)

• COHIBA - SIGLO II SLB 25'S (SINGLE)

• DIPLOMATICOS - NO.2 25'S (SINGLE)

• RAFAEL GONZALEZ - PETIT CORONAS 25'S (SINGLE)

What did you get?

What did you wish you got?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kevpro said:

I didn't think of singles, that's a great idea. I was so late I went as fast as possible. Ended up with 10 Partagas Lusi's and a box of H Upmann Coronas Minors, both great deals.

I had the Lusitania 10’s in my cart and backed out. They were a great deal as well considering I blew the box price on five mixed Double Banded Dollar Gobblers (? @FatherOfPugs) at a LCDH in Mexico. Since I’m looking to return to the island, I went for a few boxes of things I’m not likely to find. These singles will give me some walking stock.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CaptainQuintero said:

Damn, I thought I'd had a good Easter deal by getting a free Easter egg when I bought my new lawnmower!

Hey I think you'll find that mower won't glide optimally without a box of cigars in hand

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bucky McSwensen said:

Grabbed some tacos at a good price.  Had a 6 pack a while back and pulled the trigger on a box.  Hopefully the PE grade still wows me as I missed the recent PSP grade

That is a great price on the Tacos. I thought long and hard about it. And a few other boxes. And then it came to me out of the blue: box of Magnum 54.  Can’t help myself when it comes to Upmann. 

• Like 1

Sprung for the Hoyo DC! Really excited about these, but will be holding off on smoking any. I'm really looking for a June 19 box of them, which will be the month of my firstborn...So I think i will hold on to this complete box and attempt to trade someone in the future for the right box code...

12 hours ago, GrouchoMarx said:

HDM DC's in the 50 cab! Been wanting that for a while!

I'm thinking about doing the same, but not sure I want to blow a chunk of the budget just yet when the auctions are right around the corner.

3 hours ago, zyxwvu44 said:

Sprung for the Hoyo DC! Really excited about these, but will be holding off on smoking any. I'm really looking for a June 19 box of them, which will be the month of my firstborn...So I think i will hold on to this complete box and attempt to trade someone in the future for the right box code...

Try again around Sep-Nov, as that is most likely when they will  begin to show up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bucky McSwensen said:

Grabbed some tacos at a good price.  Had a 6 pack a while back and pulled the trigger on a box.  Hopefully the PE grade still wows me as I missed the recent PSP grade

Tacos is one of the boxes I decided on with the singles. I couldn’t pass it up either. I have the single from the LCDH purchase in Mexico previously mentioned ?. Out of town this weekend so it remains safe in spite of the R&J review competition. 

Also Singles for me. Good Call OP. All sticks i have never tried before but mostly the remaining No.2 Pyramide Vitolas available today. Mostly based on your FOH reviews for the others. Cheers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

Also Singles for me. Good Call OP. All sticks i have never tried before but mostly the remaining No.2 Pyramide Vitolas available today. Mostly based on your FOH reviews for the others. Cheers

Very nice deal for quality singles! I’m looking forward to mine!

10 hours ago, Lucass111 said:

I'm thinking about doing the same, but not sure I want to blow a chunk of the budget just yet when the auctions are right around the corner.

Having no idea how the auctions work - or what's up - I went for the sure thing ?

23 hours ago, BigJohn said:

Had to go for the HdM DC since I keep missing them on 24:24. 

I talked myself out of that one over a box of Tacos. Tough choice but I’m going to be on the island in May. Figure I can load up on some customs and a 50 cab.