FOH AUCTIONS UPDATE

1 hour ago, GavLew79 said:

Just checking Pres, July is stage 3? The opened up global exchange?

Thanks. 

That's the intention. 

The execution requires discussion and work.  Open exchange or approved sellers?   We are set up for both options. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mod and member testing was completed last Friday (5th).  The developers should complete the programming requirements this week.  Ben and mods will test those changes next weekend before giving the all

It has been designed for those with average intelligence. 

Good, with a kid on the way I’d like to move some excess cigars onto people that will enjoy them!

This is probably a selfish dream but is there any chance of seeing a master list of what stock will be upcoming or will it be more like 24:24 where half the fun is seeing updates and acting fast?

I'm searching for some discontinued stock and wanted to plan my search accordingly

2 hours ago, Bucky McSwensen said:

This is probably a selfish dream but is there any chance of seeing a master list of what stock will be upcoming or will it be more like 24:24 where half the fun is seeing updates and acting fast?

I'm searching for some discontinued stock and wanted to plan my search accordingly

I imagine it won't be like 24:24.  These are auction sales.

2 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

Will there be an option for a BIN price? Auctions are great and all but what's better than seeing it, clicking buy it now, and leaving that bidding mess behind. Just curious.

Cheers

Buy it now option is available. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bucky McSwensen said:

Not like 24:24 one for one obviously.  Just curious if I'll know that a specific box is coming weeks ahead of time or if its known to the public once its posted and that's it.

Once  FOHayuctions is live, You can set up alerts on cigars. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Buy it now option is available. 

I assume that the BIN prices are set by the seller, but i remember only being asked for the list and reserve price.  Is the list the BIN? 

2 hours ago, Babalouie said:

I assume that the BIN prices are set by the seller, but i remember only being asked for the list and reserve price.  Is the list the BIN? 

Default auction has Starting price and Reserve price. Seller can tick a checkbox for Buy-it-now auction and enter a Buy-it-now price. Once the Reserve price is met the Buy-it-now option will disappear. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

Loblolly's?

Yes, on this tract. These are 16yr old and it's time to thin them. I have some hardwood bottoms that hasn't been logged in over a hundred years that I leave for Bambi and her friends. Other tracts at different ages.

They really ought to be the state tree instead of the yellow poplar (even though I like that tree).  But the ubiquity and economic impact of the loblolly make it a no brainer for me.

PS.  And ecological impact too- nothing like a dead pine tree to foster woodpeckers

4 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

They really ought to be the state tree instead of the yellow poplar (even though I like that tree).  But the ubiquity and economic impact of the loblolly make it a no brainer for me.

PS.  And ecological impact too- nothing like a dead pine tree to foster woodpeckers

I am very fortunate to have access to numerous markets relatively close by. Saves on shipping cost, which translates into higher prices for my products. 

1 minute ago, PigFish said:

Just in case I missed some email here or there...

I don't want to sell my stuff!!! ?

-the Pig

Too late ;)

The first to go from your locker are all the Gran Reserva, Regionals and LE's that you tell people you don't buy. :D

• Haha 3