FOH AUCTIONS UPDATE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mod and member testing was completed last Friday (5th).  The developers should complete the programming requirements this week.  Ben and mods will test those changes next weekend before giving the all

It has been designed for those with average intelligence. 

Good, with a kid on the way I’d like to move some excess cigars onto people that will enjoy them!

as a long ago system writer (Vb, COBOL, Adv, COBOL) there is the saying; garbage > garbage < .  I'm sure any problems the system encounters will be

handled in professional manner .  Your IT guys do a great job!  Can't wait for the fire works to begin!

Have money, fast fingers and a good drink / smoke at your beckon call!

18 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Just one other.... have money.... lots of money. :P

Indeed. Judging by some of the 'dummy' stock put up in testing (which was based on real stock) you'll need lots of money!

If you wish, you can have a different handle for FOH auctions (when registering).Your registration email however must be the same on both platforms (FOH and FOH auctions).email is only revealed to admin.

Your call. :ok:

10 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

I expect some crazy prices the first couple of months.

I expect some really crazy prices the first weeks when they are putting up a small number of auctions.   People will be champing at the bit to buy some cigars using the new platform.

Does FOH Auctions signal the end of members clearing inventory through locker sales on 24:24?  I can't recall the last one but always enjoyed them when they popped up, and was fortunate enough to purchase from several.   

44 minutes ago, SignalJoe said:

Does FOH Auctions signal the end of members clearing inventory through locker sales on 24:24?  I can't recall the last one but always enjoyed them when they popped up, and was fortunate enough to purchase from several.   

That's correct. 

20 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Given we are holding the stock, no. 

Just checking Pres, July is stage 3? The opened up global exchange?

Thanks.