Libano Regional Edition 2018

2 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

Very interesting. Too bad Lebanon isn’t on my travel agenda for the next 50 years. 

I live in the other side of the world so I dont think I will go there anytime soon but I think Lebanon is an interesting place to visit.

I was in Beirut airport on Monday and no sign of these. They don't even have the ERDM WIH 20 yet. Plenty of Diplomatico Ammunition though.

I'll be seeing Walid Saleh in a few weeks time, I hope he brings some of the Baalbecks with him. 

Nice packaging, I'd guess the Beirut duty-free price will be about $1,000 for the cabinet of 50.

For anybody who says they'd never visit, maybe think again, I spent a few days there in September. Lovely country, lovely people, it reminded me quite a bit of Havana.

• Like 2

It's always nice to see a 50 cab but I can't see myself going for these.

I can definitely recommend a long weekend in Beirut to anyone though. I had a great time while I was there! 

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

For anybody who says they'd never visit, maybe think again, I spent a few days there in September. Lovely country, lovely people, it reminded me quite a bit of Havana.

Beirut is high on my places to visit actually.  I have some Lebanese relatives and they make it sound awesome.  Beach to skiing in a couple of hours.  Great food and nightlife.  

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

My wife and I thought the same thing.