Ah yes...wonderful weather

Wow, good luck with that!  We're no strangers to sub 0 temps in Colorado, but -23 is tits cold.  C&Cs are very often walking cigars and I doubt you'll be going on many of those this week.  I think the topic fits the forum just fine.  ?  We have clear skies and sunshine all week.  ?

Outside Chicago snow hasn’t let up and the bottom is about to fall out over the next two days looking like Chicago is going to be the coldest place on the Planet Wednesday ?.  Get to experience what -30F really feels like 

Current view from my driveway

31969977297_540198e364_b.jpg

• Like 3

Balmy here in western Wyo.  Not unusual to have a week straight of minus 20 F though.  Raised in the Midwest...hard time feeling bad for those I left behind.  It’ll be over soon!

The underlings have pestered me since last week about this (as if this storm will be a major cataclysmic event in central Alabama).  

Finally, I hit upon an answer that let the sweet sound of silence ring through..."Unless there's a state sanctioned road closure, you are expected to be at work on time as usual."  

*In Kentucky we're going into the teens.  Whenever we reach 28 degrees in this season, as far as we're concerned we have a heatwave

Fargo here, -16f, -46 wind-chill this morning.  My ass went from being nice and toasty (heated seats are amazing) to being nearly frostbit from walking into work.

Toronto here.  So far this winter there's been maybe two snowfalls.  Nothing too bad. Otherwise, it's been a dry, cold winter.  But. Yesterday's snowfall made up for it.  :(

I spent two hours last night shoveling. It kept snowing and it looks like I'll be out there again today sometime. :angry:

00-P1060443.thumb.jpg.8f2e3a249bd63cbb7d1325f9e3a99e42.jpg

• Like 2