WINNER ANNOUNCED!! 2019 Fat Bastid Competition

Do we need a fat bastid competition?

I have put on about 5 kilos after three weeks of glorious unadulterated hedonism. I wouldn't give up a single calorie of it. I am again a fat bastid!!! :spotlight:

I am 72 hours into the "claw back". I could use some motivation. 

Let me know if you are in.  if so you can register now and you have until the end of Monday the 14th of Jan to post up your weigh in picture and register. 

It will run like this. 

8 week Challenge. Final Weigh in 16th - 18th of March.

1. Register on this thread.

Registration entails taking a photo of your feet on some scales In the photo we need to see your starting weight.

*No Dangly bits to be shown in the photo
*Digital scales are preferred (save us some work)
*Set your scales to Metric if you can. if you can't, no problem.

FBC.jpg

Example. Make sure the readout is clearly seen. 

2. You have until Monday the 14th of January to post your weigh in photo. You can post now. 

4. Give us an update (no photo required) in the second weekend of February (9th/10th)

Lise or Greg will post a progressive spreadsheet of those who post. Miss the weigh in and you are out :D

5.On 16th to 18th of March,  take another photo of your feet on the scales with your finishing weight ( FAT BASTARD CSI team will match closing feet to opening feet looking.gif

*Largest weight loss as a % of starting weight wins a box of cigars to be chosen by myself.

* On the official FOH Fat Bastard Thread, share your best Fat Bastard Recipes (from 14th of Jan) and go into the draw for another box of cigars chosen by myself. The winner of this side comp will be based on number of "LIKES" posted to your recipe. 

It is all about having a little bit of fun and starting the year on a healthy "ish" note with some cigars to provide a little motivation :thumbsup:

Get those photos in this weekend!  :D

Cheers

Rob

FBC.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome comp guys! Glad to have found a new lifestyle as a result. Bought my first pair of size 36 jeans in a couple of decades. Plan to stick with it by keeping to my recipes! Thanks F

Starting weight of 231.4, current as of this morning 199 Shocked and thrilled at the same time

Give yourself a little bit of extra credit with the scribble-out there or what? You almost got to the knee! My congratulations if I'm mistaken. Ha ha... 

Do we need a fat bastid competition?
I have put on about 5 kilos after three weeks of glorious unadulterated hedonism. I wouldn't give up a single calorie of it. I am again a fat bastid!!! :spotlight:
I am 72 hours into the "claw back". I could use some motivation. 
Let me know if you are in.  if so you can register now and you have until the end of Monday the 14th of Jan to post up your weigh in picture and register. 
It will run like this. 
8 week Challenge. Final Weigh in 16th - 18th of March.

1. Register on this thread.

Registration entails taking a photo of your feet on some scales In the photo we need to see your starting weight.

*No Dangly bits to be shown in the photo
*Digital scales are preferred (save us some work)
*Set your scales to Metric if you can. if you can't, no problem.

FBC.jpg.dc7802c063b9c688d8a429015b57eece.jpg

Example. Make sure the readout is clearly seen. 

2. You have until Monday the 14th of January to post your weigh in photo. You can post now. 

4. Give us an update (no photo required) in the second weekend of February (9th/10th)

Lise or Greg will post a progressive spreadsheet of those who post. Miss the weigh in and you are out 

5.On 16th to 18th of March,  take another photo of your feet on the scales with your finishing weight ( FAT BASTARD CSI team will match closing feet to opening feet looking.gif

*Largest weight loss as a % of starting weight wins a box of cigars to be chosen by myself.

* On the official FOH Fat Bastard Thread, share your best Fat Bastard Recipes (from 14th of Jan) and go into the draw for another box of cigars chosen by myself. The winner of this side comp will be based on number of "LIKES" posted to your recipe. 

It is all about having a little bit of fun and starting the year on a healthy "ish" note with some cigars to provide a little motivation :thumbsup:

Get those photos in this weekend!  

Cheers

Rob

FBC.jpg.dc7802c063b9c688d8a429015b57eece.jpg

Looking forward to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in. Still at the in-laws but will post the picture before the cutoff.

829D0B89-5EAC-420A-A90B-10CE8018E200.jpeg

Edited by Bram Smoker
Picture added. Took a while to figure out how to get the numbers to show in the photo

Dead on 90. That's +3kg since beginning of November. Managed to drop from 97 down to 87 last year took about 3 months. And then kind of maintain.

So my goal is to try to drop under 80kg this year. I've more than enough blubber for that.

I just hope some of you folk are tall! I'm 5'7" in old money for reference.

Resting heart rate is just under 60bpm. Just measured 57.

I already exercise hard 3 times a week, sedentary lifestyle otherwise. So it's all on the food and drink... Let's go...

511744e1e7c1a6f5725608c966e327ae.jpg

Wow. Hadn’t been on the scale...or my bike....since last summer. I’m one fat bastid! Time to go for a bike ride, right this minute.

IMG_3467.thumb.JPG.103172b82a01a180763d7101c369df6b.JPG

Ha! I’m trying to go in the opposite direction. Try doing low intensity cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. It’s called fasted cardio, and it’s scientifically proven to burn 20% more fat than typical cardio. I did really well with fasted cardio last spring! 

2 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Skinny bastids have another comp, most weight to put on for the next Fat Bastid comp. :lol3:

And here I was feeling left out! But tell that to my metabolism. Won't let me gain any weight if I tried. I'd need to do 7 meals a day + 3 protein shakes. I don't work out enough to be that hungry hahaha