• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Newcomers only.  No question will go unanswered. No smartarse comments, no reference to using the search engine. We will answer each and every one...as many times as necessary  We were a

This is good policy.    If "newb" questions bother you, better to move along rather than offer up snarky comments.

Make sure the RH in the box (and the room it is in) is lower than that of your humidor! Especially if it has been raining for a few days. People sometimes forget or don't realise their home could have

So the shopping cart is still closed? Trying to find out where to go on Monday and Friday. Thanks again for link?

3 hours ago, Lehigh said:

Is Cohiba or Trinidad still worth buying? Think about the price I bought before, let me buy it at the current price,  I will feel so miserable.

It's all personal. The only way I can answer your question is this way....

"It is not in my mind to ask questions that cannot be answered. That is the soul standing upon the crossroad of vacillation. You search for wisdom, but achieve only a stasis of will."

1 minute ago, Fuzz said:

It's all personal. The only way I can answer your question is this way....

"It is not in my mind to ask questions that cannot be answered. That is the soul standing upon the crossroad of vacillation. You search for wisdom, but achieve only a stasis of will."

you're on it early today, fuzz. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 10:11 AM, Fuzz said:

After this rotten week, I've decided to call the weekend early.

Nicely done, Fuzz. A perfect Dark Imperium quote to respond to an unanswerable question. I second Ken, you’re on it this morning. 

• 1 month later...

Is there any difference in the blends used for a Bolivar Tubos No. 2 and a Bolivar Petit Corona?

I'm trying to figure out what CC to focus on trying next while also gaining some exposure to each brand's "blend style"...the two cigars seem to be the same cigar with exception of the tubo packaging. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Lamboinee said:

Is there any difference in the blends used for a Bolivar Tubos No. 2 and a Bolivar Petit Corona?

I have smoked some of both and my take is that there is a difference--the PC is a bit stronger.

However that is from a limited sampling (from one box of each)--there are some folks around here who have sampled multiple boxes of each.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Lamboinee said:

What is "perlas" and what is the significance of the scoring system? Can I put it on my resume? Thanks for the help, I enjoy the forum. 

Perlas - 40rg, 102mm long, aka Petit Corona

As for the scoring system, it has no impact on your own personal enjoyment of the cigar as everyone's tastes are different. But since we humans love to quantify and measure everything, we use the scoring system.

On 10/10/2022 at 3:15 PM, Ncafritz said:

Howdy howdy!

I was wondering if the samplers are still avail for sale? I know that the shopping cart is no longer in use, does this mean samplers are unavailable? 

thank you!

I came here to ask the exact same question. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 11:15 AM, Ncafritz said:

Howdy howdy!

I was wondering if the samplers are still avail for sale? I know that the shopping cart is no longer in use, does this mean samplers are unavailable? 

thank you!

I am also wondering this. Hopefully someone will be able to answer soon.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:15 AM, Ncafritz said:

Howdy howdy!

thank you!

On 10/12/2022 at 4:31 AM, shokao said:

I came here to ask the exact same question. 

8 hours ago, Glencross96 said:

I am also wondering this. Hopefully someone will be able to answer soon.

The samplers have been taken down ever since the shopping carts closed. Probably wont return for years until the market restabilizes as right now there's not enough stock to even supply regular demand, let alone the samplers that were previously listed

55 minutes ago, TygaWoods said:

Hello, 

I have shipping related questions from the email sales on Tuesday through Thursday.

There are no questions on the forum relating to shipping. I edited the rest of your question to align with the expectation of Rule 4:

Rule 4 No Discussion Of Shipping

Shipping is not discussed on the forum. It is a core rule and has been so since inception and always understood by members.

Posts regarding shipping, regardless of who it is about, will be deleted immediately. Mods will enforce.

Contact your supplier directly to answer any questions or issues regarding shipping.

Any references to shipping or pictures of parcels (worse) is an automatic forum 30 day ban and a permanent FOH purchasing ban. 

Take a little time to go over the Rules of our forum here...

4 minutes ago, JohnS said:

There are no questions on the forum relating to shipping. I edited the rest of your question to align with the expectation of Rule 4:

Rule 4 No Discussion Of Shipping

Shipping is not discussed on the forum. It is a core rule and has been so since inception and always understood by members.

Posts regarding shipping, regardless of who it is about, will be deleted immediately. Mods will enforce.

Contact your supplier directly to answer any questions or issues regarding shipping.

Any references to shipping or pictures of parcels (worse) is an automatic forum 30 day ban and a permanent FOH purchasing ban. 

Take a little time to go over the Rules of our forum here...

I apologize