WHEN ORDERING......

As someone in marketing who manages websites, etc. for a living, I've found the vast majority of people to be either A) Idiots B) Too much of a rush to read instructions C) Don't think the rules apply to them for some reason. 

You can put it in bold,  make it huge, etc., no difference. Now, if there are real consequences, people start toeing the line, just tough from a customer service perspective, especially in retail/sales.

• Haha 1

As someone in marketing who manages websites, etc. for a living, I've found the vast majority of people to be either A) Idiots B) Too much of a rush to read instructions C) Don't think the rules apply to them for some reason. 
 You can put it in bold,  make it huge, etc., no difference. Now, if there are real consequences, people start toeing the line, just tough from a customer service perspective, especially in retail/sales.

I read everything which made me see you didn't include a B)
  • Like 1

Di, if they don't include their name, don't reply to their email. If they are long time members, or newbies, they should know better. We have it so good over here with you and Rob, the least people can do is follow simple, basic instructions!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is solely to make my job easier when the sale is posted as i can get 20-30 emails or more at one time and if the info is provided it is smooth sailing for all .

Also it means that Rob won't run for cover when i start throwing my keyboard across the room ....only joking :clap: 

• Like 2

Come on people, I realize not reading instructions tends to a genetic trait for all us males; but RTFM.

My apologies @WarriorPrincess I have been guilty of this. But I have made it a point on my last orders to give all the details and will continue to do so. If only for Rob's sake!   

Seriously though I know sometimes wanting to beat out our fellow 24:24 devotees can get the better of us and cloud our judgment, but I found an easy way to never forget your name and handle while also making the process quicker for us. Using email templates you can have a pre written and addressed email 1 click away. You will simply have to add the items you want and hit send. I created two templates, one for 24:24 and one for locker sales as the locker sales require lot numbers in the subject line. 

If anybody needs help setting that up drop me a pm and I will help out as best I can.  

~Ted

• Like 1

When I get around to having the budget to place an order, I will be sure to follow the instructions posted. I'd hate to make your job harder than it is. :)

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:17 AM, WarriorPrincess said:

Hi Everyone 

Just a small request when placing orders from the 24:24 sales.

Could you please state your full name and handle in your email regardless whether you are a new or an old client. It helps me when processing orders and saves time playing email tennis to get the info.:pooped:

With new members ordering for the first time please let me know at the time of ordering,  so i can help you out straight away. :2thumbs:  

Thanks heaps 

Dee 

Crack that whip Diana :whip:

It also helps me greatly when I cover for Diana as I don't know your name or handles by just an email ;)

wouldn't the simple thing be to completely ignore anyone who does not follow the instructions? not as though you have trouble selling the stuff. then, if they miss out, they can bitch to their heart's content but i bet they provide the info next time.

and for those concerned about the time it takes to put all this info in, in case you dip out, have it somewhere so a simple two second cut and paste.

world peace next.

18 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

wouldn't the simple thing be to completely ignore anyone who does not follow the instructions? not as though you have trouble selling the stuff. then, if they miss out, they can bitch to their heart's content but i bet they provide the info next time.

True but then they'd either

A- Bitch to Di, and she shouldn't have to deal with that (yes I know, they have only themselves to blame but since when has that stopped people bitching?)
B- Bitch to the forum, and we shouldn't have to deal with that

7 minutes ago, polarbear said:

A- Bitch to Di, and she shouldn't have to deal with that (yes I know, they have only themselves to blame but since when has that stopped people bitching?)

Oh don't worry, we know how to deal with that...

gtfo.gif.25792d1e9595c3461f83b13bffb2d99a.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, polarbear said:

A - so Di has a cut and paste response to tell them they are idiots and in it, is the explanation that any further bitching means an instant suspension. if they are so stupid/rude then get what they deserve. also, rob amends the instructions to explain that anyone bitching gets suspended and also publically outed as being a bit dim.

B - oh please let that happen. how far do you reckon they'd get. "hi, i'm unhappy because i am an idiot. and not only am i an idiot but i want you all to know that i am an idiot". i'm sure they'd be treated with respect and tolerance. well, at least as much respect and tolerance as they deserve.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1