The Dr. Joe Show: Update

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just let the poor guy go off into the sunset in the manner he wishes. 👍

This is an old thread but I was online and his old videos popped up on YouTube. He is very much alive. His LinkedIn profile shows his employment through summer of 2021 as a corporate sales trainer. It

Just when he thought he was out they pull him back in!  Hey, someone track him down, jam a cigar in his mouth and start filming.  I will say it's unusual for someone that clearly had his pas

It's amazing the contribution one motivated, passionate individual can make. Dr Joe's love for cigars was obvious. It's been years since his last YouTube video but people still view them and wonder where the man might be.

Best wishes Doc!

It's amazing the contribution one motivated, passionate individual can make. Dr Joe's love for cigars was obvious. It's been years since his last YouTube video but people still view them and wonder where the man might be.
Best wishes Doc!

I think that’s because be disappeared so abruptly without a hint of what happened to him. That coupled with the fact that he has basically no social media accounts left everyone wondering. At least the man isn’t dead...maybe he wanted it like that, people wondering what happened. Reminds me of the Sopranos ending...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...