FOH CAN/US Box Pass 2017 - Official Thread!

Good afternoon,

Package has landed in great order!

A pic of my takes:

large.takes.JPG.4e6bf9fb39013a1bad5636770baf0c2a.JPG

Thanks so much for the Cosho Catch and Release! Much appreciated.

PigFish's three additions are now in the box to pick from.

@ChanceSchmerr, this has really been an outstanding box pass! You have done a great job, its a lot of work and a lot of effort to get the box out there. I've included a small gift for you in the end. A Hamlet Flying Pig and also a 35th anniversary Libano. Thank you! I hope you enjoy them. Great work.

large.gift.JPG.bdb2654174cd37fce406e8f7d8519863.JPG

Off to pass to @Nekhyludov

Cheers everyone,

• Like 1

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been stopping by this thread now and again to see how you all have been moving along. I must say, the whole thing looks like it was put together by a military engineer... -LOL ( wait a second,

Alright gents, box has arrived safely in the USA. Was a hot day on arrival so i made sure to take it right out of the 90 degree heat and put directly in the freezer to cool it off ??? My put/takes

I decided to re package the pass box. Nothing wrong with how it was packaged really just needed a refresh and it was kind of bulging at the seams. Chris asked me to post pics to show people what I d

46 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Can't see these picks. Sounds great lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same problem. I just opened it in Safari. Tapatalk won't show the images for some reason...

Guest Nekhyludov
3 hours ago, Erm310mce said:

Met up with @Nekhyludov this afternoon and passed off the box to him. Nekhyludov is a great guy, a real BOTL.

Hope you all enjoy the pass!

Great getting to meet @Erm310mce this afternoon! It's a real treat to have the chance to participate and to enjoy some camaraderie with a great FoHer. 

Working on takes and puts now - hopefully posted up soon.

10 hours ago, Erm310mce said:

Good afternoon,

Package has landed in great order!

A pic of my takes:

large.takes.JPG.4e6bf9fb39013a1bad5636770baf0c2a.JPG

Thanks so much for the Cosho Catch and Release! Much appreciated.

PigFish's three additions are now in the box to pick from.

@ChanceSchmerr, this has really been an outstanding box pass! You have done a great job, its a lot of work and a lot of effort to get the box out there. I've included a small gift for you in the end. A Hamlet Flying Pig and also a 35th anniversary Libano. Thank you! I hope you enjoy them. Great work.

large.gift.JPG.bdb2654174cd37fce406e8f7d8519863.JPG

Off to pass to @Nekhyludov

Cheers everyone,

Thanks Erm - That's very generous of you and not necessary, thank you so much for those kind gifts!  I am glad you've enjoyed the pass and I hope others are enjoying it as much!

Guest Nekhyludov

With assistance from @ChanceSchmerr - and my sincere thanks to him for that! - puts and takes are ready. 

Puts:

SEA OCT 16 Montecristo A Coffin

PUR SEP 16 Bolivar Corona Gigantes 

Custom Monsdale Jorge MAY 17

20170813_130332.thumb.jpg.72e8fb56cad3ab4bf3c15400f35e429e.jpg

20170813_130211.thumb.jpg.6cf8a72c978d548fc3a9169487576429.jpg

20170813_130146.thumb.jpg.8d76efe2866035aa69c5c2a3afa50133.jpg

Takes:

TOR ABR 16 Upmann Connie A

MUR OCT 12 QdO Imperiales

Super Robusto Reynaldo ABR 17

Box should be packed and ready to go to @Tave1225 tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Nekhyludov said:

With assistance from @ChanceSchmerr - and my sincere thanks to him for that! - puts and takes are ready. 

Puts:

SEA OCT 16 Montecristo A Coffin

PUR SEP 16 Bolivar Corona Gigantes 

Custom Monsdale Jorge MAY 17

Takes:

TOR ABR 16 Upmann Connie A

MUR OCT 12 QdO Imperiales

Super Robusto Reynaldo ABR 17

Box should be packed and ready to go to @Tave1225 tomorrow. 

Thanks @Nekhyludov - Puts/Takes approved!  That Monte A looks awesome - we've got some big sticks in the Box Pass now, with the Sancho Panza Sancho already in!  Well done mate.

Let me know when you have tracking number!

The box pass is enroute to Tave1225 and everything continues running smoothly, a testament to some great guys in this pass! Thanks for making this seamless so far, gents!

With Erm's take of the RA Gordito, we reached an interesting milestone - that's the first time that a person's puts had been completed taken out of the Box Pass, as that was the last of @ComancheKeen's cigars left in the pass. Obviously the longer we go, the more folks will reach that point, but CK was the first!

Onward to Tave1225!

• Like 1

Hello everyone. The pass is heading my way and should have the box tomorrow or Wednesday the latest. Here are my Puts and takes. 

Puts:

Cohiba Siglo VI AMO OCT 16 (Czar)

Punch RS 12 PUT FEB 07 (Czar)

Dip No. 1 FJN JUL 05 (Czar)

Cohiba LE 1966 OGA JUN 11 (Czar)

Punch Super Robustos RE '06 AP EMA DIC 07 (Czar)

*For our host Trini Robusto T's OUS DIC 09 (Czar)*

Takes:

Romeo y Julieta No. 2 Tubo

Punch Petit Punch

Partagas Corona

H. Upmann Magnum 56 LE '15

JL Chiado 1864 RE Por '14

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2827.JPG

IMG_2828.JPG

IMG_2830.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_2832.JPG

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tave1225 said:

Hello everyone. The pass is heading my way and should have the box tomorrow or Wednesday the latest. Here are my Puts and takes. 

Puts:

Cohiba Siglo VI AMO OCT 16 (Czar)

Punch RS 12 PUT FEB 07 (Czar)

Dip No. 1 FJN JUL 05 (Czar)

Cohiba LE 1966 OGA JUN 11 (Czar)

Punch Super Robustos RE '06 AP EMA DIC 07 (Czar)

*For our host Trini Robusto T's OUS DIC 09 (Czar)*

Takes:

Romeo y Julieta No. 2 Tubo

Punch Petit Punch

Partagas Corona

H. Upmann Magnum 56 LE '15

JL Chiado 1864 RE Por '14

@Tave1225, These are awesome trades, and your Robusto T gift is very generous also - you've gone above and beyond here mate! Trades Approved!

Thanks very much mate. You've set the bar high again here!

• Like 1

Folks, an unavoidable delay here as the next guy up is unavailable at short notice over the weekend, so the next Puts/Takes Proposal should be up by early next week.

Have a good weekend all!  I'm taking off myself for the next couple days to celebrate my birthday up island - Looking forward to a birthday herf on Sunday! 

Cheers everyone! :peace::party:

• Like 3

A big thanks to @LordAnubis for pegging the Box Pass Thread in the main Forum - now it'll be easy for members to find it while it goes on!  Take note guys - the Box Pass Thread is always on page one of the main discussion Forum!

@Ramrod918 @garnett @Onsto @ComancheKeen @treberty @shlomo @havanaclub @ChrisMG @CanuckSARTech @ChefBoyRG54 @zulubravo @CatchNRelease @Nekhyludov  @Tave1225 @Erm310mce @ehdg @dizedean @zeedubbya  @jsummers157 @Newkarian @Boosted @SloppyJ  @khomeinist @boopdeep @jacktarnold @joshb @Charley @Notsocleaver @topdiesel @fabes @Lotusguy @vintagerodshop

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Notsocleaver said:

Man, you guys are going to have to take it down a notch or else I won't have anything I can put in by the time it gets out here. :blink:

Not to worry dude - if I have to fly in some reinforcements myself to keep the contents at a range that's good for all, we'll do it.  There is still lots here for all ranges of collections.