FoH family how many cigars do you enjoy per day

I have one every week or two.  With the Australian prices the way they are, there is no way I could afford to be smoking every day.  But even if that wasn't an issue, I have no inclination to do this every day - I've tried it and after a few days I stopped enjoying it.

• Like 4

Depends...

started with 1-2 weekly. Went like that for a long time. Last year was crazy busy in the cigar smoking department went up to 2-3 daily. Then around october I cut back. Now its 1 weekly. There is no health issue or anything else behind it. Winter and busy family days and it is good as it is. Im pretty sure the next summer will go up one to two daily again...

• Like 1

Guest Nekhyludov
5 hours ago, planetary said:

Typically zero.  I need to find the time in my week for them.  Far easier to do so when it's not winter!

Ditto. If I can make time to smoke each week, I'm doing good. But when I do make the time, I usually smoke 2. 

1-2 per week on the high end. Realistically, less than 1 average per week. I don't like squeezing in cigars, and I don't buy bargain blends. I prefer to smoke only when I have the time and won't be rushed.

• Like 3

Today will be about 4-5 as I work on a 20-25 page PowerPoint presentation for three worst class I've ever had....after working 12 hours tonight. I'll stay awake on nicotine and monster at the cigar shop today.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 or 2 a day. I always have an "unwind" stick with a drink after work. Then maybe an after dinner.

Weekends sometimes more - I think the most I've had in a day is 4.

Then there's those days when I don't have any. Rare I guess, but it happens.

• Like 2

It varies.  During summer, one every second day at minimum in the evening. Depending on the vitola smoked, I might smoke another in the same sitting. Winter, is cigar hibernation for me.  It's been three weeks since I last smoked.    I don't adhere to a personal quota.  It has to be the right time for me to enjoy it.  When I'm away on vacation.  Three to five cigars a day at least.  :ok:

• Like 4

Awesome answers so far!! For me work and a cigar lounge are my only spots
Where i can truly enjoy because
Home is a bit hectic at night
So i tend to feel rushed and that defeats the purpose of having a cigar
Now i tend to mix it up between a CC and NC
Sometimes i have 1 or 2 at work but it depends how my graveyard shift is going

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 1