H.Upmann Travel Set Humidor Robustos.

Hi all,

I just opened my Travel Humidor Set Robustos and I think that I'm going to smoke one . LOL LOL

My set Is now ten years old.and I though that I would smoke one tonight.

The reason for my thread Is to know from you all what are your thoughts on them and how are

they smoking today. The code of the box Is , USE DIC. 07. Thank you all.

Guy

• Like 2

I really want one of these cases, not that I would ever use it per se, but Damn are they beautiful + filled with lovely Upmanns

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The mighty TraHuRo! One of the best Upmanns I've had to be honest. Lots of cedar, cream and honey sweetness. What I loved most though was the smoothness of the smoke from start to finish. Very refined. I think i have 1 or 2 left that I have buried deep in the humi.  And wish I had more.

What are your thoughts of the smoke Guy ?

• Like 4

Smoked one a few years back

Still got 3 or 4 buried somewhere
Great stick

The travel humidor didn't fare so well, unfortunately. It did some miles but then the zipper on the bottom broke and its been relegated to a show piece ever since.
A shame as it was a pretty decent travel humidor

Smoked 5 of the 6, the most recent last month. Absolutely beautiful, every last one.

Just wish HSA made the Upmann Robusto from the travel humidor a regular production.

• Like 1

I loved loved loved those cigars. What a disappointment the Upmann Robusto LE 2012 was by comparison - not even in the same universe.

• Like 1

Picked one up a couple of years ago but not smoked one yet. Here is the travel humidor packed this weekend, actually traveling to my new home in London right now. Waiting nervously :(

IMG_4186.JPG

• Like 1

I have the case which I picked up in a charity auction at one of the Toronto MegaHerfs . No cigars in it but it's a great case and the smell of the leather is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk