In memory of a good friend

Rest in peace Mark. He gave me a vegas robaina maestros at one of the havanthons. just about the best smoke ive ever had.
Only spoke to him a few times but always interested in what you were up to. Humble. Generous. Strong. Great bloke.
Always in our thoughts.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Like 2

sorry for your loss, having lost a few buddies on 9/11 I know exactly how you feel, I shall light up a vintage monte 2 in his honor

Never mourn those who pass living life to the fullest. Fight the blues, salute with a smile, and wish all who knew him a grand day as he would it seems prefer. I never knew this person but I wish you all a smile a great smoke and a good drink in his remembrance. 

• Like 1

Bitter sweet.  Celebration of a good life and friend and a longing for what could have been with a void that only time can maybe fill.  Sorry for your lost.  As an avid outdoors guy myself, it would be the way I would like to go when my time comes.   Enjoy the cigar in his honour. 

Well said guys spoke to him at every Havanathon ,one of life's TRUE gentlemen

trips to Brissy for the Havanathon will never be quiet the same especially the next one 

we are are all poorer for not having him in our presence anymore Rest in Peace Mark 

• Like 2

Thanks for posting the picture guys you are a great bunch of mates. Did you just get together for this picture or is it one from last year.

Perhaps we should make it an annual thing. The Herf for Mark day. Just pop on a bow tie and post a picture of yourself toasting Mark.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Warren said:

Thanks for posting the picture guys you are a great bunch of mates. Did you just get together for this picture or is it one from last year.

Perhaps we should make it an annual thing. The Herf for Mark day. Just pop on a bow tie and post a picture of yourself toasting Mark.

One from last year, Miner (Clive ) brought them along for us to wear ...it was at one our catch-ups . 

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

Well, it's no coincidence that @Jeremy Festa is in the background there, @Fuzz? Mark was the second last guy to get his caricature drawn ( @Cuzz and I were the last) at Havanathon and he showed me it after it was done. I'd love to see it again because it captured him so well. Rest in Peace, Mark!

You sure about that, John? I thought Will was the last person at around 5pm?