Dream Regional

If you could design your Regional Edition cigar; what would it be?  Leaving the country out:

1.  Marca

2.  Vitola

3.  Presentation

I'll start it off with one (please use same format):

Fonseca - El Laguito No. 1 (in tissue) - 15 count Pyramid box (like a Toblerone).

1 hour ago, shlomo said:

Cheap and tasty. A ton of  boxes so flippers have no incentive and easy to source.

Oh wait, I just described regular production!

... you beat me to it.

Diplomatico 1, 3, 4 and 5... One band each, ranging in price from $100 to $165... What region... Well, just send them to me!

-Piggy

• Like 2

The Cohiba 109 Fin RE Estados Unidos.....boxes of 10...that would be just awesome.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rckymtn22 said:

Not at $400 - $500 per box it wouldn't

Haha!  By the time it could actually happen and got through the FDA approval process $50 a stick might be a wholesale price!!  He said DREAM right?  

I like looking at all the old discontinueds on CCW.  Since there is precedent for essentially bringing back discontinueds via a regional release (RA 898, others?), how about reviving some discontinued panatelas such as: Diplo #7, Montecristo #6, Ramon Allones Palmitas (with that great green & white band), La Escepcion Longos?

I'm not holding my breath on these :lol3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, archosaur said:

I like looking at all the old discontinueds on CCW.  Since there is precedent for essentially bringing back discontinueds via a regional release (RA 898, others?), how about reviving some discontinued panatelas such as: Diplo #7, Montecristo #6, Ramon Allones Palmitas (with that great green & white band), La Escepcion Longos?

I'm not holding my breath on these :lol3:

Judging by the RG of those, I agree don't hold your breath.  But we can dream can't we?

9 hours ago, PigFish said:

... you beat me to it.

Diplomatico 1, 3, 4 and 5... One band each, ranging in price from $100 to $165... What region... Well, just send them to me!

-Piggy

I was thinking more along the lines of older Punch SS1 or SS2 cabs. Not a single band needed!!   mmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

The dream regional would be a lancero that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! I wouldn't mind what marca it was (although a saint louis Rey or Ramon allones would be interesting). 

2 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Or the most likely to actually get produced: an El Principe blend Dalias or Cervantes. Although I would also prefer a Corona.

A El Principe in a corona or corona grande vitola would be one of my favorite habanos, without a doubt.

• Like 3