La Escepcion Don José Regional Italia 2015

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Italians do it better

Ugh.. Do not buy! No beuno! Don Jose? No Way Jose! Seriously..do not buy.....until I've grabbed a box or two to sample from.....

Did someone mention Don Jose?? Just smoking one now

Could you elaborate a little more, please? How's the flavor profile, and how would you say it compares to the Selectos Finos?

For me not as good as the Selectos Finos on release. Obviously that could change over time. While the new release is good, and has potential, I just think they need more time. No doubt a great cigar and will be quite desirable over time. Worth to stash a few boxes away and let them age.

Untrue and rude. No reason for this comment.

Nothing rude about helping people. Don't become a victim. Stay away. Plenty of victims to tell the stories. Stay here and get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nothing rude about helping people. Don't become a victim. Stay away. Plenty of victims to tell the stories. Stay here and get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to get too off topic, but I have been a member ofthe forum in question for years and have never received anything other than exceptional deals on 100% legit cigars. There was one, ONE, snafu that was out of the man's control out of hundreds of GBs. No reason to try and besmirch him in public on this forum.

No reason to bash any other forum here. Not CA, not Habanos, not any.

• Like 3

I've got a few singles coming but can't afford the punt on a box at this time. If they turn out to be worth it, then.....I'll see if anyone wants to trade a box for a box of RA 898 RE's LOL!

You didnt like the 898? Nobody has been willing to say they are just not enjoyable.

You didnt like the 898? Nobody has been willing to say they are just not enjoyable.

I've smoked two of them already. Even smoked one the same day as one of my 2002 RA898's. They're ~60% of the way to the original IMO in terms of flavour. The last third is a bit rough, but the RA DNA is definitely there. No regrets. Some sleep might help them shine a bit more too.