La Escepcion Don José Regional Italia 2015

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Italians do it better

Ugh.. Do not buy! No beuno! Don Jose? No Way Jose! Seriously..do not buy.....until I've grabbed a box or two to sample from.....

Did someone mention Don Jose?? Just smoking one now

Any other interest so I can see what kind of negotiating power I will have?

Do you really think a shop form Italy is going to give you a discount on a box that was just released last week and has no problems selling at the predetermined price that has been set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You guys are probably right, I should just keep to myself like usual because I tend to do ok on my own...was just trying to think of my other brothers. I don't need a discount; I'm in no way filthy rich, but I make a decent little income repairing VCR's. So, if I want them, I'll buy them.Thought if I could get a little break, it might make a difference to some of the guys. But, I can take a hint; I know when to piss off. Any of you guys who have interest, PM me. If I come up with a price that's good for you, just tell me how many you want, and we'll figure it out from there.

Cheers

• Like 1

If I come up with a price that's good for you, just tell me how many you want, and we'll figure it out from there.

The price is 375 euros/box (15€/cigar), it's an OFFICIAL price, set by the italian Ministry of Finances. Tobacconists are not allowed to give discounts, period.

• Like 1

The price is 375 euros/box (15€/cigar), it's an OFFICIAL price, set by the italian Ministry of Finances. Tobacconists are not allowed to give discounts, period.

What do you mean? I just scored them for 350 euros and free shipping!

Can anyone tell where in italy I can find these smokes. I'm headed there in March / April also Spain and maybe France.

Where can I find them. Rome, Milan, Naples? Also attempting to visit Andorra.

Can anyone tell where in italy I can find these smokes. I'm headed there in March / April also Spain and maybe France.

Where can I find them. Rome, Milan, Naples? Also attempting to visit Andorra.

Forget France Andorra or Spain for an Italian RE. But you will find them in most big italian cities. There is a LCDH in Roma and one in Milan, they will "probably" get the largest allotment.

Wow thanks would just be buying RE's of what ever country I'm going to visit.

Won't be hard to get wife to Roma or Milan can't wait.

The Boli was a slow starter. Wasn't convinced either, as it initially tasted green and even metallic to me. Finally scored two boxes and am quite happy. Evolving nicely! These have loooong legs.

Yes,they do.

• Like 1

This is why I just typically keep to myself, but I assumed that If were to participate anywhere that this would be the place to do it because I know what kind of people that Rob and De are through my almost weekly dealings with them over the last several years. That being said, let me know if you boys would like to try a couple of these, I'll happily gift some your way.

Edited by Ryan
When I said "easy up lads". It's everyone. Please.

I'm paying full price of 375 Euro + shipping. My boxes are part of a German group buy with >10boxes - no discount. If you can get a price break, kudos. I wouldn't count on it, though. I hope they are worth it...

• Like 3