The Worst Movie /Movies you have watched.

With no cable, no video store, CD rental option etal, Tom and I have been wathcing the left over movie CD's provided in our apartment. We have watched some owlers this week lmao.gif

Nothing quite surpases Ashanti. Starring Michael Cain and Peter Ustinov (who was excellent mind you).

Tacky, Arabs who were caucasians in tunics, crass fight scenes accompanied by crasser music. The worst of sterotypes, Classic crap cracker.

Without doubt one of the worst movies I have watched....yet we both laughed our heads off lol3.gif

List your worst movie or movies. I may have to check some out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

john, this might finally be something on which we disagree. i know death proof was supposed to be part of a longer double act with grindhouse but for me, this was just more evidence of the utter con

"Lucy" starring Scarlett Johansson. It's a 2014 Luc Besson film. His 90's film were outstanding (Nikita, Leon: The Professional and The Fifth Element) but the premise of "Lucy" is so implausible that

"Lucy" starring Scarlett Johansson. It's a 2014 Luc Besson film. His 90's film were outstanding (Nikita, Leon: The Professional and The Fifth Element) but the premise of "Lucy" is so implausible that I couldn't stop laughing throughout, even though it wasn't a comedy.

• Like 1

there is no worse film ever made than tarantino's 'death proof'.

so truly appalling that even nearly a decade later, i felt, and still feel, so robbed of not only the entrance fee but more importantly my time, that i have not ever watched another tarantino film and i have absolutely no intention of ever watching one. clearly he decided to take the piss out of his audience and to treat them as idiots. he lost me forever.

worst ever.

i realise there can be debate over these things but anyone not deeming this turgid, boring, braindead crap as the worst in the history of film is, i say with the greatest respect, utterly wrong. he should never have been allowed to make another movie.

i say this as a bloke who has long been an aficionado of awful films. i deem 'cannibal women in the avocado jungle of death' ten times the movie. indeed, i even bought a copy of cannibal women... it is 'the godfather' in comparison.

mates and i at uni used to search the video stores for the really worst films we could find - i remember some prehistoric thing where the bloke in the lion's headgear had it fall off during the movie and he put it back on, without any break in filming and worse. that is 'citizen kane' compared to 'death proof'.

a crime against humanity.

• Like 1

there is no worse film ever made than tarantino's 'death proof'.

That's the only Tarantino movie I haven't seen. Never got around to watching it for whatever reasons. I'm going to make it my mission to watch it this weekend though as I need to see how bad it actually is haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"When The Train Comes Through". I think it may have been Martin Sheen's first movie. Since part of it was filmed in West Virginia, and me living there at the time, it piqued my curiosity. It consisted of 90 minutes of a cast of about 5 talking about how much better life in this town was going to be when the train comes through. Horrible. In fact, I refer all my enemies to watch it.

That's the only Tarantino movie I haven't seen. Never got around to watching it for whatever reasons. I'm going to make it my mission to watch it this weekend though as I need to see how bad it actually is haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, i beg you.

this is not a so bad you must watch it to see movie. it is just a complete crapfest that does not deserve your time.

Wasn't the point of Deathproof/Grindhouse to make a "bad" movie, though?

Aside from that, the worst movie I've ever seen was Fast and Furious 5. Only one of the franchise I've ever seen, and wouldn't have gone if it wasn't free.

The Cutting Edge, early 90's chick-flick about ice skating. I would prefer to be taken out back and beaten with a gym sock full of wood screws than watch 5 minutes of this horrible movie again.

• Like 1

My wife and daughter insisted on watching "Admission" with Paul Rudd and Tina Fey that forced me from the room despite the presence of Wallace Shawn and Lilly Tomlin. But that only reminded me of the worst movie ever and I was in it. "Overnight Delivery" with the utterly untalented Paul Rudd and Reese Witherspoon as a G rated stripper. This never made it into the theatres and was released straight to DVD. Yes DVD. It was so bad they only burned one copy.

Dark star ... Back when to see a movie you had to go to the theatre ... I used to go see every science fiction movie ... Dark star was the worst . The "alien monster " was a beach ball with feet .

Honourable mention for a more recent movie ( wife ordered it and I sat through entirety ) ... Wild .

Derrek

"When The Train Comes Through". I think it may have been Martin Sheen's first movie. Since part of it was filmed in West Virginia, and me living there at the time, it piqued my curiosity. It consisted of 90 minutes of a cast of about 5 talking about how much better life in this town was going to be when the train comes through. Horrible. In fact, I refer all my enemies to watch it.

Sorry, have to edit. The movie was "When the Line comes Through". It was so bad...I wanted to forget the title as well as the movie!