The Worst Movie /Movies you have watched.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

john, this might finally be something on which we disagree. i know death proof was supposed to be part of a longer double act with grindhouse but for me, this was just more evidence of the utter con

"Lucy" starring Scarlett Johansson. It's a 2014 Luc Besson film. His 90's film were outstanding (Nikita, Leon: The Professional and The Fifth Element) but the premise of "Lucy" is so implausible that

I know what backlash I will get from saying this but I have heard it all every time I say it

For me the worst movie I have ever tried to sit through was Pulp Fiction...tried to watch it about 5 times now and last the most 30 minutes and have to walk away. Kill Bill is another one....boring

Anything to do with Tarantino I can't watch, he is one sick person.

I watched Hostel many years ago and it freaked me out the way his minds works no.gif

I know what backlash I will get from saying this but I have heard it all every time I say it

For me the worst movie I have ever tried to sit through was Pulp Fiction...tried to watch it about 5 times now and last the most 30 minutes and have to walk away. Kill Bill is another one....boring

Anything to do with Tarantino I can't watch, he is one sick person.

I watched Hostel many years ago and it freaked me out the way his minds works no.gif

*Eli Roth was the one who directed and produced Hostel. He was the one who played "The Bear Jew" in Tarantino's Inglorious Bastards. And unpleasant movies like that only makes one think and be made aware that there probably are sick, demented people who get their jollies out of torturing and killing people. I'd heard about that kind of thing years ago, and that it was primarily active among southeast Asian victims of rich sick folks who want to experience the thrill of the kill of helpless beings. What can one say? no.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif

Grown-Ups 2 was terrible, just really bad. We suffered through it because large parts of the movie were filmed in the local area so we wanted to see our town and surrounding area in the movie.

We even met Adam Sandler when we were out for breakfast one morning during filming. He was actually a pretty nice guy.

I watched Hostel many years ago and it freaked me out the way his minds works :no:

*Eli Roth was the one who directed and produced Hostel. He was the one who played "The Bear Jew" in Tarantino's Inglorious Bastards.

Understandable to make the Tarantino link on Hostel as he was one of the Executive Producers on that film.