From an old friend

joeypots

This was a gift from one of my high school teachers. Can't begin to tell you the effect he had on my life. Love the guy to death and I've given him some good cigars over the few years since we've been back in touch. He gave me this last month. He insisted it is real and was proud to be able to give me a special cigar. Hey, maybe there is a release of Monte Pyramid EL 2015 that no one knows about yet.

post-1876-0-86670600-1434138338_thumb.jp

It looks better in my snap shot than reality! I'm gonna spray it with bug spray and then smoke it.

• Like 1

That is one ugly cigar. Probably rolled by the guy on the beach he got it from shead.gif

• Like 1

It's real!! Who are you to judge looking.gif? What base line are you comparing it a fake to anyway? A Cuban rolled it probably with Cuban tobacco probably in a Cuban establishment probably, therefore it is genuine Habanos lookaround.gifstir.giflmao.gif

Thank your friend for the sentiment, frame it, keep it, and teach your friend about counterfeit Habanos. The greatest crime is letting him think it's a real one. ok.gif

• Like 1

It's real!! Who are you to judge looking.gif? What base line are you comparing it a fake to anyway? A Cuban rolled it probably with Cuban tobacco probably in a Cuban establishment probably, therefore it is genuine Habanos lookaround.gifstir.giflmao.gif

Sorry,I didn't mean to Insult anyone. It's just that In Habanos,that cigar does not exist aside from all the rest

of Its faults. Sorry !!!!!

Guy

• Like 1

FAKE !!!!!!! .Watch out bro. The Limitada band looks off and very dark,plus It Is prooly rolled. confused.gif But anyway,It's the thought that counts.

Guy

P.S. There's no Montecristo Pyramid E.L. for 2015.

Good to know.

Sorry,I didn't mean to Insult anyone. It's just that In Habanos,that cigar does not exist aside from all the rest

of Its faults. Sorry !!!!!

Guy

Hahahah ok.giflol3.gif There must be someone out there rolling fakes who's ashamed of producing such a dog **** :Pthumbsup.gif I'm sure they are deeply hurt violin.gif

My old teacher is a big bear of a guy. When he gave me this one he gave me a big hug and told me he got it in Mexico and Cuban cigars are legal now. Blah, blah, blah, you know all the Mexico BS. He wasn't going to hear any stuff about how I'm a bit of a cigar geek and I can prove it's counterfeit. He was all smiles and I said thank you. Besides, he has a very nice boat.....

• Like 1

lookaround.gif Uhm - a-HEM...I don't know. But I do know I wouldn't be all over insisting to your great friend teacher about what a fake it may be. But then again - who knows. Could be a snowball's chance in the bad place that it may be; could be; might be; (and more wishful, hopeful thinking!) rolleyes.gif a slight possibility it might be at least smokeable. Just my uneducated 2 cents.

HE MUST HAVE REMEMBERED THE TERM PAPER YOU TURNED IN.......no.gif

• 4 weeks later...