STOP PUSSYFOOTING AROUND AND SMOKE THAT OLD BASTARD - IT'S FOR THE KIDS!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been thinking about what to do to follow up on my 30 Day Churchill Challenge. I thought i should do something on this R&R to Hong Kong and Ireland, but never really pulled my finger out and a

Wen to the red dicgar divan today and had a smoke. Surprisingly empty. There was only me, and two other guys there. I grabbed a RG German RE and just sat down for some blank minded smoking. Ordered ic

Another good night with the Dublin boys! Finished off this challenge by putting to bed 5 cigars from 85 plus some cigars gifted by Yoirgos and Dara and Foxy. Cheers boys!!! I'm just gonna call this fi

i've gone through this and im amazed by your generosity. Simon was telling me about your travel woes to head to havana...You sir and a true botl. I'll see what i can russle up and burn one for a great cause

I saw him smoke it. What do you reckon Kam? I smoked 2 in the time you smoked this one? You must have enjoyed it!

It was a great smoke John.

i believe you would have done 3 if not for the food coming out to slow you down a tad.

Ok, I've been slacking at posting lately, so here's the rundown.

So I think that all adds up to 115

Actually had to go and read that post twice because my eye was drawn to the whisky in the back-ground. Particularly the Longrow, which I've usually seen in the 10yr old and never finished in Aussie Shiraz. Oh yes and the cigars looked great as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...