STOP PUSSYFOOTING AROUND AND SMOKE THAT OLD BASTARD - IT'S FOR THE KIDS!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been thinking about what to do to follow up on my 30 Day Churchill Challenge. I thought i should do something on this R&R to Hong Kong and Ireland, but never really pulled my finger out and a

Wen to the red dicgar divan today and had a smoke. Surprisingly empty. There was only me, and two other guys there. I grabbed a RG German RE and just sat down for some blank minded smoking. Ordered ic

Another good night with the Dublin boys! Finished off this challenge by putting to bed 5 cigars from 85 plus some cigars gifted by Yoirgos and Dara and Foxy. Cheers boys!!! I'm just gonna call this fi

Sir Winston : UPM NOV 08.

For the cause!

A really great thing you're doing here Mus!

0a647607810ddc2d0e31dee9a6458092.jpg

Hmm, that looks familiar

• Like 1

post-21091-142278431374.jpg

post-21091-142278432906.jpg

Great 08 Boli. Only been smoking again for about 18 months so this is one of my oldest.

What a fantastic gesture Mus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by LordAnubis
1656+7=1663
  • Like 1

Had a punch whatever it is tubo from 1972 I think the guy said. Got it from a retailer in Dublin. It was very tasty. Smoking it at the memorial park. A bit chilly but was a nice day in any case. Plus 43 to the tally.

post-15810-142282129078.jpg

post-15810-142282136633.jpg

Edited by LordAnubis
1670+43=1713
  • Like 4

1919!!! Less than 200 years left folks!!! Good stuff! Almost maxed out the funds for the kids!!! We're having a herf tonight and I've got a box of 85 stock so we should knock this out of the park before the nights end! Excellent work folks!!

• Like 2

1919!!! Less than 200 years left folks!!! Good stuff! Almost maxed out the funds for the kids!!! We're having a herf tonight and I've got a box of 85 stock so we should knock this out of the park before the nights end! Excellent work folks!!

'85 stock? Bring some of those back with you to London then LOL!

'85 stock? Bring some of those back with you to London then LOL!

Sorry mate. From here the box is being sent back to aus to sit in my humidor there. But there's some Superiores waiting for you for the London herf though, don't worry about that! :)

• Like 1

Another good night with the Dublin boys! Finished off this challenge by putting to bed 5 cigars from 85 plus some cigars gifted by Yoirgos and Dara and Foxy. Cheers boys!!! I'm just gonna call this finished!!

So that's AU$2077 going to the kids in nicaragua to give them a few square meals for a while. Thank you to everyone who participated and brought out their old stock and to those who just smoked more of the stuff they had! Every dollar made a real difference. This is what makes FoH such a great place.

Excellent work all. :)

You are a gem, a man among men Mus. Well done. This was the most fun I've had reading 9 pages of posts over several weeks since, ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry mate. From here the box is being sent back to aus to sit in my humidor there. But there's some Superiores waiting for you for the London herf though, don't worry about that! smile.png

Haha don't worry man, I was joking more than anything! Thanks for an amazing and generous idea with this thread and donation. Truly one of the most generous people I've ever met :)

I am finally getting around to posting my cigars that I had during my week in Washington, DC. I definitely took the post to heart and smoked some of my oldest stock.

Partagas Serie P No. 2 OGA JUN 11

kDSfG9U.jpg

Ramon Allones Small Club Corona June 2011

GySd8nj.jpg

Montecristo No. 1 2001

rmSqubn.jpg

Punch Black Prince 2001

xeaB4X7.jpg

That is a total of 36 years between the 4 cigars.