STOP PUSSYFOOTING AROUND AND SMOKE THAT OLD BASTARD - IT'S FOR THE KIDS!

Wen to the red dicgar divan today and had a smoke. Surprisingly empty. There was only me, and two other guys there. I grabbed a RG German RE and just sat down for some blank minded smoking. Ordered ice coffee for the beverage of choice. I was sitting there reclined without actually doing anything, wasnt reading or using my phone or anything, just sitting and chilling.

The two guys in the lounge were talking very loudly. Some form of business tossers. Speaking in english, american accents. I heard them talk about lots, including their dodgyt business partners and a heap of business crap that my blue collar didn't understand. They started talking quietly all of a sudden, then one starts saying "excuse me". I didn't pay any attention until he said it a few times and i realised he was talking to me. I turn around and here's how the conversation goes down;

Me: "Oh hey mate, you talking to me?"

Knobhead: "Are you evesdropping the conversation me and my buddy are having?"

Me: "Mate, f#$%ing mexico can hear the conversation you are having with your buddy"

Knobhead: "We are talking about confidential stuff here"

Me: "Piss poor choice of location to have a confidential chat then isn't it? This is a cigar lounge, i'm jsut here to chill out and enjoy my cigar. Have a nice day."

Knobhead: "Don't evesdrop on our conversation"

Me: "No worries mate, your buddy is right next to you, you don't need to yell, you can whisper to each other. Try it out, you might like it, you can whisper as many secrets as you want into his ear"

Knobhead: "I suggest you leave before my buddy and i get angry"

Me: "What are you going to start synchronising your menstrual cycles? That's cute"

I then turned around and sat directly opposite them and just stared at them. They left after about 2 minutes tongue.png Bloody tossers tongue.png

Well done mate. Knobs indeed!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been thinking about what to do to follow up on my 30 Day Churchill Challenge. I thought i should do something on this R&R to Hong Kong and Ireland, but never really pulled my finger out and a

Wen to the red dicgar divan today and had a smoke. Surprisingly empty. There was only me, and two other guys there. I grabbed a RG German RE and just sat down for some blank minded smoking. Ordered ic

Another good night with the Dublin boys! Finished off this challenge by putting to bed 5 cigars from 85 plus some cigars gifted by Yoirgos and Dara and Foxy. Cheers boys!!! I'm just gonna call this fi

Wen to the red dicgar divan today and had a smoke. Surprisingly empty. There was only me, and two other guys there. I grabbed a RG German RE and just sat down for some blank minded smoking. Ordered ice coffee for the beverage of choice. I was sitting there reclined without actually doing anything, wasnt reading or using my phone or anything, just sitting and chilling.

The two guys in the lounge were talking very loudly. Some form of business tossers. Speaking in english, american accents. I heard them talk about lots, including their dodgyt business partners and a heap of business crap that my blue collar didn't understand. They started talking quietly all of a sudden, then one starts saying "excuse me". I didn't pay any attention until he said it a few times and i realised he was talking to me. I turn around and here's how the conversation goes down;

Me: "Oh hey mate, you talking to me?"

Knobhead: "Are you evesdropping the conversation me and my buddy are having?"

Me: "Mate, f#$%ing mexico can hear the conversation you are having with your buddy"

Knobhead: "We are talking about confidential stuff here"

Me: "Piss poor choice of location to have a confidential chat then isn't it? This is a cigar lounge, i'm jsut here to chill out and enjoy my cigar. Have a nice day."

Knobhead: "Don't evesdrop on our conversation"

Me: "No worries mate, your buddy is right next to you, you don't need to yell, you can whisper to each other. Try it out, you might like it, you can whisper as many secrets as you want into his ear"

Knobhead: "I suggest you leave before my buddy and i get angry"

Me: "What are you going to start synchronising your menstrual cycles? That's cute"

I then turned around and sat directly opposite them and just stared at them. They left after about 2 minutes tongue.png Bloody tossers tongue.png

If this came out as a movie, I would pay to watch it.

Brilliant, ******* Brilliant!

• Like 1

Here my contribution to this great cause, the oldest I've got is a '82 Davidoff Chateau Margaux from a trade with B3N two years ago.

It was sitting with his twin in one of my Lock & Lock boxes waiting for the right day to be smoked. My sons birthday yesterday and Mus' generous donation are reason enough to light it up!

It's bloody freezing here in Japan but some tea, German Marzipan and the Davidoff keep me warm!

Cheers mate!

post-11087-142260104061.jpgpost-11087-142260105226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by LordAnubis
1503+33=1536
  • Like 4

An awesome night thanks to the hospitality of foxy and Andy and partners in Dublin. Good food good conversation with great company. Can't ask for anything better than that. Ok the sangria party that I crashed afterwards upon my return to the hostel was enjoyable too :P

Put away 3x 1997 partagas coronas or something... Did we figure out what these were??? Also three hector prietos born a few months ago and a 2013 petite no 2. So 17+17+17+1+1+1+2 adds 56 to the tally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by LordAnubis
1553+56=1609

LGC Triunfos 2010, picked up in Geneva recently. Haven't read a good word about them and smoking this one didn't do anything to change that! Incredibly one dimensional smoke.

post-13571-0-94042600-1422734814_thumb.j

Edited by LordAnubis
1644+5=1649
  • Like 1